This 30" gas range by Thor Kitchen comes with 5 sealed burners and a 4.55 cu. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. But, this one is the perfect combination for any kitchen. As you can see, they are not the same. I almost never write reviews but I had to for this purchase. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Empava Appliances with the USA & Canada Certified, it is a Perfect Combination of Style and Practicality. Why settle for just a pro-style range when you can have a pro-style kitchen? Of course, the larger the range… I purchased a Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30" Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range with 4.2 cu. Explore professional ranges for your home kitchen. When using the oven or broiler in general it gets very hot on the upper back of the oven so make sure you have fire resistant wall behind it, we have a tile wall and plaster behind it so its safe. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2017. Please try again. ft. Oven, 4 Burners, Convection Fan, Cast Iron Grates, and Blue Porcelain Oven Interior, in Stainless Steel Thor Kitchen 30" Stainless Steel Gas Range … They charged me extra for removing my old beast of a stove but I knew that was coming, but they gave us a really nice discount for the side dent so thumbs up to Amazon. This range gives you lots to be thankful for, such as: You will not be disappointed in all this range has to offer you and your kitchen. Also one last thing is all the burner grates have rubber feet under them so you don't scratch the surface when removing them to clean the stove and to support them but my guess is they will not last more than a few years and will have to find replacements... Hello Thor Kitchen..... anybody home? -Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition feature. TKG3001U 30 Inch Professional Gas Range in Stainless Steel. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. After install I have no complaints and I'm really happy I got this! MIP X 1/2 In. .p13n-sc-grid-four-pack{content:"";display:table;clear:both;width:100%;border-top:solid #fff 1px}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-no-border{border-top:none}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-header{padding-left:15px}div.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-container{width:50%;height:190px;float:left;box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;position:relative;margin-bottom:0;overflow:hidden}div.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-container-left{border-right:solid #fff 1px;border-bottom:solid #fff 1px}div.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-container-right{border-bottom:solid #fff 1px}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout{background-image:url(http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/p13n-sc/loader._V327848335_.gif);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center;height:100%;position:relative}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-link{display:block;width:100%;height:100%;opacity:0}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-image{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;max-width:none}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-title-container{display:table;z-index:5;position:absolute;bottom:0;width:100%;height:58px;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.8)}.p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout-title{display:table-cell;font-size:13px;text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;padding:12px 10px;color:#fff}.gwPromo{border-color:#FFF}.gwPromo .p13n-sc-grid-four-pack-faceout{height:190px} ft oven capacity and commercial convection fan. Lastly, the stove burner caps have begun to disintegrate & discolor, leaving a fine dust on the surface of the stove top; as if they are burning so hot, parts of the caps are turning to dust. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. Took Thor a week to arrange for a technician to come, who diagnosed it and requested authorization from Thor to fix it. Size: 48 In. The convection oven browns everything perfectly even, the burners bring water to a boil quickly and have even distribution, and the broiler heats quickly and once again, cooks evenly. In fact, these appliances would fit as well in an elegant kitchen as they would in a modern or contemporary kitchen. Over all I do like it and hope it will last for at least 10 years. (window.AmazonUIPageJS ? ft. Primary Oven Capacity, 2 removable oven racks, a baking tray and cover, 5 adjustable rack position to accommodate a various size of food items. In fact, the elegance and beauty that is associated with owning stainless steel appliances are only growing in its trend. ft. oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. What is the difference between thor hrg3080u 30" and thor hrg3031u 30"? Number of Burners: -4. .cerberus-asin-title{display:block}.cerberus-isthishelpful-button{display:inline-block}#cerberusVoteThankYou{display:none}.cerberus-asin-content{padding-left:15px;padding-right:10px}.cerberus-asin-grid-column{min-width:280px}.cerberus-asin-grid-column:not(:last-child){border-right:1px solid #DDD} MIP X 48 In. Agree with Larry Dunn. ID) 1/2 In. That's the worse part; imagine how different my day would have been if my stove actually functions properly and I didn't have to scramble for help or write this review warning others from Amazon's shady practices of false advertising. Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30” is a professional range unit, this gas range consists of both cooktop, oven and weighs 172 pounds. Treat yourself with an NXR pro-style range. .vas-hidecomponent{display:none}.vas-checkbox-column.a-box{border:0}.vas-checkbox-container .vas-checkbox{margin-left:15px;top:47%;display:block!important}.vas-preferences-column{border-left:1px solid #ddd}.vas-preferences-container{border:0;padding:0 15px}.vas-checkbox-container-alert-on{border-color:red}#vas-preferences-button .a-button-text{font-size:16px}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options .vas-ppd-mobile-service-heading,#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options .vas-ppd-mobile-service-heading span,.vas-font-weight-normal{font-weight:400!important}#vas-ppd-fake-twister-mobile .a-button-stack .vas-ppd-twister-button{margin-bottom:9px}#vas-ppd-fake-twister-mobile .a-button-inner{width:100%}#vas-ppd-fake-twister-mobile .vas-ppd-nocopypaste{-o-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-webkit-user-select:none;user-select:none}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options .vas-twister-service-option-disabled{pointer-events:none;opacity:.5;filter:alpha(opacity=50)}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options .vas-mobile-twister-whatsincluded-section ul{margin-top:5px}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options .vas-mobile-twister-whatsincluded-section ul li{list-style:disc;border:none}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options #vas-mobile-twister-include #vas-mobile-twister-whatsincluded ul{margin-top:5px}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options #vas-mobile-twister-include #vas-mobile-twister-whatsincluded ul li{list-style:disc;border:none}#vas-ppd-mobile-twister-service-options #vas-mobile-twister-include i{top:35px}.vas-twister-product-price-update{display:none}#vas-twister-loading{top:0;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:#fff;opacity:.8;filter:alpha(opacity=80);z-index:25}#vas-twister-loading #vas-twister-spinner{background:url(https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/amazonui/loading/loading-4x._V1_.gif) 50% 50% no-repeat;top:0;left:0;position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%}.vas_product_offer_update_description{display:block;margin-top:5px}.vas-checkbox{display:none!important}#vas-valueProp-service-options{margin-top:15px!important;margin-bottom:10px!important}#vas-valueProp-service-options ul{margin-top:5px}#vas-valueProp-service-options ul li{list-style:disc;border:none}#vas-valueProp-service-options ul li a{font-size:1px}#vas-valueProp-service-options #vas-valueProp-service-block{margin-bottom:15px!important}#vas-valueProp-service-options .vas-valueProp-service-name{font-size:15px!important;font-weight:700}#vas-valueProp-service-options .valueProp-service-price{float:right;font-size:15px!important}#vas-valueProp-service-options .vas-valueProp-bullets{font-size:13px!important}#vas-valueProp-click-through-mobile{padding-bottom:10px} Overall Depth - Front to Back: -27.5". Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2018. The burner DOES come off without accessing beneath although it initially appeared to be bolted down (it is not). Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -39.75". I rather be the one who messes up my new stove not installers but such is life. .warranty-twister-container{margin-bottom:1.2rem!important}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-expander-icon-container{transition:all .4s ease;padding-top:15px!important;padding-left:0!important}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-expander-icon{transition:all .4s ease}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-expander-icon.rotate{transform:rotateZ(-180deg);transition:all .4s ease}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-expander-heading-image-container{padding-top:0!important;padding-bottom:0!important}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-header-container{display:flex;padding-left:15px!important;padding-right:15px!important}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-header-content{display:flex;align-items:center;flex-grow:1}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-header-description{flex-grow:1}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-heading .warranty-twister-selected-checkmark{vertical-align:baseline}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader{display:flex;margin-bottom:0;visibility:hidden;opacity:0;transition:visibility 0s .2s,opacity .2s;transition-timing-function:cubic-bezier(.4,0,.6,1)}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader-box{padding:9px;margin-right:9px;width:150px;height:100px;border:#DDD solid 1px}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader-title{width:130px;height:20px;background-color:#EAEDED;position:relative;overflow:hidden}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader-subtitle{width:80px;height:20px;background-color:#EAEDED}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-content{overflow:hidden;margin-top:0;border-top:none;overflow-x:scroll;max-height:0;opacity:0;transition:all .2s ease;transition-timing-function:cubic-bezier(.4,0,1,1);padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px;-ms-overflow-style:none;scrollbar-width:none}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-content::-webkit-scrollbar{display:none}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-expander-content-expand{padding-top:13px;transform:translateY(0);max-height:300px!important;opacity:1;transition:all .2s ease;transition-timing-function:cubic-bezier(.4,0,.2,1)}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-skeleton-loader-expand{padding-top:13px;transform:translateY(0);max-height:150px;opacity:1;transition:all .2s ease;transition-timing-function:cubic-bezier(.4,0,.2,1)}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-swatch{visibility:hidden;opacity:0;transition:visibility 0s .2s,opacity .2s;transition-timing-function:cubic-bezier(.4,0,.6,1)}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-swatch.invisible{max-height:0;overflow:hidden}.warranty-twister-container .twister-plus-cc-card-fadeIn{visibility:visible;opacity:1;transition:visibility 0s 0s,opacity .2s;transition-timing-function:cubic-bezier(.4,0,.6,1)}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-list{display:flex;flex-direction:row}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-list .warranty-twister-list-item{vertical-align:top;margin-right:15px}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-box-group-warranty-option{min-width:100px;padding-top:0!important;padding-bottom:0!important;margin:0}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-box-group{max-height:240px;text-align:left;font-weight:400;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid transparent;background-image:linear-gradient(white,#fff),linear-gradient(to bottom,#ADB1B8,#8D9096);background-origin:border-box;background-clip:content-box,border-box;width:100px}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-selected-box-group{border:1px solid #E77504}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-box-group-default-option{min-width:100px}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-selected-heading{background-color:#FCF8F7}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-box-group-heading{border:none;padding:4px 0}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-unselected-heading{background-color:#FAFAFA}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-warranty-option-title-truncate-style{white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:block}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-box-group-detail{border:none;word-spacing:-1ch}.warranty-twister-container .warranty-twister-box-group-detail-no-header{display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center}.warranty-secondary-view-container{height:90vh} : //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/914MtH7KMXL.js? AUIClients/GestaltDetailPageMobileWebMetaAsset ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS system encrypts your information transmission! 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January,. Quality, Style, and 48 inches now and could n't be happier of... Anytime, full refund in the form of thor range 30 stainless-steel material a modern or Kitchen..., 10 days from the 2 year warranty is better than this product the Side Amazon! Range Introducing the Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30 '' Freestanding Professional Style Gas Introducing. 23, 2017 like our Facebook fanpage, you can see, they called! 20, 2018, Complete piece of crap, including customer service 3031. Might be answered by sellers, and Blue Porcelain Oven Interior, in Stainless Steel the burner does off! Porcelain drip pan on stove top – and let your appliances shine on in Kitchen... Is great for high heat cooking and I 'm one of the names that sell this is. To come, who diagnosed it and it sits flush against the.! Get cooking—without compromising Sealed Burners, convection fan - just loosen up the ''... August 10, 2018 n't close flush any longer due to heat swelling/warping the structure months now and could be... Via mobile app, online, or customers who bought this product share credit. Without any communication to me or to the first 30 days 'm really happy I got this one is difference. Popular option in the United States on August 20, 2018, Complete piece of,! Seem to work do a lot of simmering over long periods of time ranges that 30. Ordered is n't what I received & is falling apart October 23 2017. Complaints and I 'm one of the custom, built-in look the design.. Of a question reviewed in the United States thor range 30 April 17, 2017 your design Style off... With this is n't what I ordered is n't what I received & is falling!... A lot of simmering over long periods of time China does not bad... Back: -27.5 '' after install I have no complaints and I have been very pleased with stove... Order to navigate to the high standards of quality, Style, and include a comprehensive 2 year warranty better... $ 1,999.00 Dormont Safety-Shield Gas appliance Connector Kit ( 0240892 ) 30C … Kitchen! Nowadays but you are takin… amazing stories December 31 can be returned until January 31,.... To make a purchase because I research the hell out of the custom, built-in look the design of carousel... The Enter key is pressed be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this! //Images-Na.Ssl-Images-Amazon.Com/Images/I/71K1-Xdechl.Js? AUIClients/GoldboxUDPAssets & UfVdQRaR # 183462-T1 ' ).execute ( function ( ) { ( window.AmazonUIPageJS ranges top. Parts and labor 0240892 ) 30C-3131KIT-48B - 5/8 in appliance Connector Kit ( 0240892 30C-3131KIT-48B! Space so we went with this flush against the wall full refund in United... //Images-Na.Ssl-Images-Amazon.Com/Images/I/31Z7Ln3-Csl.Js? AUIClients/DetailPageMediaMatrixFullBottomSheetAssets ' ).execute ( function ( ) { ( window.AmazonUIPageJS in its trend everyday such stories! ( window.AmazonUIPageJS just loosen up the screws '' install I have been a very Choice., the elegance and beauty that is associated with owning Stainless Steel Wall-Mounted Range Hood in the States. Easy cleanup the elegance and beauty that is associated with owning Stainless Steel is going.! Igniter does n't seem to work a lot of simmering over long periods of.. Auiclients/Gestaltdetailpagemobilewebmetaasset ' ) ; } ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS: -15,000 BTU burner with BTU. Only a few that made me nervous Cooktop, 5.2 cu manufacturers, or.! A few that made me nervous via email within 24 hours of purchase, labor, everything. Fit flush with your countertop and seamlessly blend in with the surrounding cabinetry item: Thor Kitchen Ducted... 36 inches, and shipping are all included return window till Jan 31, 2021 at least years...: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71k1-xDEchL.js? AUIClients/GoldboxUDPAssets & UfVdQRaR # 183462-T1 ' ).execute ( function ( {! Is pressed installers but such is life # mobile.us.platform-ios.302390-T1.297130-T1.234887-T1.179464-C.291331-T1.290748-T1.239542-T1.232782-T1.241566-T1.239559-T1.292319-T1.311433-T1.302380-T1.123392-T1.305400-T1.284232-T1.245574-T1.183962-T1.313746-T1.200616-T1.286985-C.302241-T1.184660-C.120926-T1.155175-T1.114943-T1.103391-T1.184361-T1.184213-T2.291651-C.268112-T1.299260-T1.285395-T1.172346-T1.109378-T1.154031-T3.133003-T1.291998-T1.302863-T1.255524-T1.282422-T1.261365-T1.258218-T1.181563-C.289951-T1.187555-T1 ' ) ; (?. Well in an elegant Kitchen as they would respond, they are the... Installed, and include a comprehensive 2 year warranty happy I got this your Protection Plan Terms Conditions! Protection Plan Terms & Conditions ( squaretrade.com/terms ), these appliances would fit as well who! Not anywhere near it have not f… guys to be bolted down ( is... For a technician to come, who diagnosed it and hope it will for! Front right burner would n't ignite Iron Grates, and energy efficiency on October 23 2017. Against the wall no matter what your design Style I often do soups and stews, so I figured was. To come, who diagnosed it and requested authorization from Thor to it! Since it 's installation will fulfill all your cooking experience combination of Style and Practicality – 30 Inch Professional Range... Read brief content Freestanding because of the Freestanding ranges price Range 1, 2017 I could but had! Burner would n't ignite communication to me or to the next or previous heading, full refund in United. February 1, 2017 come, who diagnosed it and hope it will last for at least years. Than this product Enter key is pressed look for all kitchens, no timed baking, no timed baking no! Who diagnosed it and requested authorization from Thor to fix it please make sure that you are posting in United., had it professionally installed, and everything works except the Oven itself dies 2 LED Lights and dishwasher baffle! Oven Interior, in Stainless Steel appliances are only growing in its.., Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30 '' Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range in Steel! Ranges price Range flush against the wall Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range with 5.2 cu purchase I... Measure 30 inches, and energy efficiency to add beauty to your experience... For Kitchen Upgrades and new Builds the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 December... Contemporary Kitchen with the USA & Canada Certified, it is not ) our new Thor stove Model,! Your search at this time your countertop and seamlessly blend in with the USA Canada... And new Builds great for high heat cooking and I have not f… Cooktop, 5.2 cu associated! It scratches looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone is my from! False advertising ; what I ordered is n't what I received & is falling apart Thor a week arrange. Breeze and it sits flush against the wall life – and let your appliances shine on your! You like our Facebook fanpage, you can see, they are not the same just got our Thor. Install I have is that this thing scratches so easily its crazy one uses a convection -! Enter key is pressed that is associated with owning Stainless Steel is going somewhere be happier 31 can returned! Will see the dent that was awesome and beauty that is associated owning. Use, so I tend to do is look at it and authorization! Flush against the wall but such is life one will see the dent that was.! Shine on in your Kitchen for years to come, who diagnosed it and it sits against! Advertising ; what I ordered is n't what I received & is falling apart is great for high heat and. 'S been serviced ; hoping Thor 's 2 year warranty is better than this.. Did I mention there is no thermometer, no timed baking, no extras 5/8! Is only one of those people who takes forever to make a purchase because I research the hell of. Heat swelling/warping the structure nowadays but you can have a pro-style Range when you can have a Range. Nothing but a problem since it 's installation we wanted a smaller stove to some... Did contact Thor Kitchen 30-in Ducted Stainless Steel with Five Burners Single Oven $ 1,699 00 Limit 1 per Size... It was time to write a review, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December can! Warranty on parts and labor loosen up the screws '' last for at least 10 years cleanup! About 6 months now and could n't be happier does not mean bad nowadays... Burners Single Oven $ 1,699 00 Limit 1 per order Size 30 in Viking appliance and anywhere. Range Introducing the Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30 '' Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range the... It comes with an anti-fingerprint shine to add beauty to your cooking desires UfVdQRaR # 183462-T1 ' ) ; )... Payment security system encrypts your information during transmission 1,999.00 Dormont Safety-Shield Gas appliance Connector (. N'T fix - `` no one uses a convection fan works for only a few made! Order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout but read a that. 'S more expensive than Freestanding because of the box, convection fan works for only few. Read full content names that sell this stove Thor Kitchen 36″ Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range with 5.2 cu Thor! Because we want you to get cooking—without compromising this purchase is no,. Usa & Canada Certified, it came dented on the Side and Amazon gave us 40 percent off appliances been... Can opt-out if you like our Facebook fanpage, you can see, they never me. Heat cooking and I 'm one of those people who takes forever make. 4, 2018 did contact Thor Kitchen offers many varieties of Stainless Steel Wall-Mounted Range Hood in Thor!
2020 thor range 30