Kayaking & Canoeing, Nature & Wildlife Tours. Quietside cafe & Ice Cream Shop Pizza, Ice Cream 1.60 mi away. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop. Any issues? There is outside seating, which is nice, because sometimes the inside can be quite crowded. Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. The creative staff at this spot can show how much they like their customers. This year, they opened in April but will be closing on Sept. 12 in order to be out of the building by mid-October. Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop. Very friendly service. Jul 15, 2019 - Explore Angela Brake's board "harbor cafe" on Pinterest. Although there is space to seat about 20 people in side the cafe, the Reeds have been doing takeout only this season due to the pandemic. Open lunch and dinner. 9 reviews. 1448 persone sono state qui. Serving the best pie in Maine! Opening Hours . View Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop menu, located at 360 Main St, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop 360 Main St, Southwest Harbor, 04679-4244, ME ... Quietside Ice Cream Shop ($$) Ice Cream, Desserts, Pizza, Yogurt. Thank you. Although I'm gonna tell you what I had there, that was "KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF" wicked good (! Quietside Cafe. ), I swear this pie must have been 3" high in just Maine blueberries (the tiny ones)! Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. It was scheduled to open Friday night for takeout after assigning senior staffers from its Bangor and Camden restaurants to help in Bar Harbor. Dress up your ice cream with a side of fudge or a handful of sprinkles — Quietside Ice Cream Shop, located in Southwest Harbor's Southwest Harbor community, is an ice cream shop everyone can enjoy. Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop . • Cabin access was a big perk, as it had a covered deck with a picnic table; fire pit with nice deck chairs around it; microwave and fridge (read: electricity! See more ideas about Food, Cooking recipes, Recipes. 7.5 / 10 ★ 14 Clark Point Rd (Maine Street) New American Restaurant $$$ View menu. Liquor Locker. The business is located in 360 Main St, Southwest Harbor, ME … 360 Main Street Southwest Harbor, ME 04679 (207) 244-9444 . Local cuisine, Dessert, American, Cafe, Vegetarian Friendly, Locally owned Family Run Cafe and Ice Cream shop. ADVERTISEMENT. This place is famous for great chocolate frappe, lemonadeor iced coffee. blueberry pies in southwest harbor maine, quietside cafe and ice cream shop menu, southwest harbor maine the quiet side cafe menu, quietside ice cream shop southwest harbor 9444 zomato, quiet side cafe menu. Catering. Report! Cooking from scratch for over 28 years and using only the freshest ingredients available! Quietside cafe & Ice Cream Shop 360 Main St Southwest Harbor ME 04679. Please check with the restaurant … Stopped here for ice cream and dairy free gluten free macaroons several times this week . Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Grab the kids when you head to this ice cream shop — its family-oriented menu and ambience are perfect for the whole clan. 22 Years providing great homemade foods with fast friendly service, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Table Service, Charlotte Rhoades Garden and Butterfly Park. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, Southwest Harbor: See 727 unbiased reviews of Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 28 restaurants in Southwest Harbor. The best pie in my life. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. This week we have gone back to our whole menu, still with some reduced prices. The great news is we will be opening at our new location at 11 Seal Cove . Friendly people. Homemade Blueberry Pie is one thing this 'quiet' little place is really known for. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. We are open from 7am-8:30pm Monday & Thursday-Saturday and 7am-Noon on Sundays. Maine In Your Inbox. Sips Cafe. Ridiculous mouth watering pie. Seal Harbor Beach. We ate at the Quietside Cafe several times a few years ago while on a trip to the area. After a few minutes waiting for ice cream, I just wanted...More. It...More. PDF Manual Quietside AC Basic Technical 2012-8.pdf. quietside cafe and ice cream shop southwest harbor • quietside cafe and ice cream shop southwest harbor photos • quietside cafe … Hope to see you. 154 Reviews (207) 244-9444. blueberry pies in southwest harbor maine, quietside cafe and ice cream shop menu, southwest harbor maine the quiet side cafe menu, quietside ice cream shop southwest harbor 9444 zomato, quiet side cafe menu. Disappointed. Thanks for all your support as we are doing our best to support you as well. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Settings. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop. Boat Tours. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Split wall-mounted air conditioner (28 pages) Air Conditioner Quietside QSHE-092 Installation Manual. View the menu for Quietside Ice Cream Shop and restaurants in Southwest Harbor, ME. Nicely decorated rooms and suites. Well, what better place than Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop right here in Southwest Harbor! ... Common Good Cafe. Prices are very reasonable and the staff was great. About. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. quietside cafe and ice cream shop menu, quiet side cafe menu, quietside ice cream shop southwest harbor 9444 zomato, blueberry pies in southwest harbor maine, southwest harbor maine the quiet side cafe menu, It is an icon with title Back. The staff seemed overwhelmed by the demand. A friend raved about this place. The service was ok lobster roll ok, blueberry pie, ok. View Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop menu, located at 360 Main St, Southwest Harbor, ME 04679. Thank you! • Does Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop offer delivery? Contact Us. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, Southwest Harbor : consultez 727 avis sur Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 28 restaurants à Southwest Harbor. Proceed to the restaurant's website. Air conditioners quietside (130 pages) Air Conditioner Quietside QSFMO-D2 Service Manual (55 pages) Air Conditioner Quietside QSCE-093 User/Instalation Manual. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. quietside cafe and ice cream shop menu, quiet side cafe menu, quietside ice cream shop southwest harbor 9444 zomato, blueberry pies in southwest harbor maine, southwest harbor maine the quiet side cafe menu, It is an icon with title Back. Quietside Cafe When: May 2011 Where: Southwest Harbor, Maine. The Quietside Cafe. Being at Quietside Cafe, degust good blueberry pie, ice cream sundaesand apple pie. Great lobster rolls. Log In. Post. Last Minute Hotels in Mount Desert Island, Hotels near Charlotte Rhoades Garden and Butterfly Park, Hotels near Southwest Harbor Public Library, Hotels near Downeast Windjammer Cruises Lines, Hotels near (RKD) Knox County Regional Airport, Restaurants near Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, American Restaurants for Families in Mount Desert Island, Cafes for Breakfast in Mount Desert Island, Cafes with Outdoor Seating in Mount Desert Island, Fast Food Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Gluten Free Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Healthy Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Seafood Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Vegetarian Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Best Cuban Sandwich in Mount Desert Island, Breakfast Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Dinner Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Mount Desert Island, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Mount Desert Island, Romantic Restaurants in Mount Desert Island. Your IP: 92.222.246.225 He’s already used the resource to find and visit another Black business on Mount Desert Island: the Quietside Cafe in Southwest Harbor. At this place, you can get a takeout. Serving the best pie in Maine! Absolutely amazing. You’ll also find mile-high pie and other tasty eats on the menu. Address: 360 Main Street, Southwest Harbor, ME, 04679. Menu . Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. It's a great choice if you'd like a more substantial meal or want something a bit more indulgent. 169 reviews. Quietside Café & Ice Cream Shop epitomizes classic New England ice cream culture: family-owned business, a cluttered but quaint store covered with linoleum floors and wooden tables, strong smells of hot fudge and homemade waffle cones, and tubs of homemade hard ice cream in many different flavors. Notifications. Restaurants near Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, Southwest Harbor on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Quietside Cafe and … This isn’t the only place with larger-than-life portions. We did not have their baked goods, but they looked wonderful. Acadia Lobster Cruise. 101 reviews. Quietside Cafe is a restaurant located in Southwest Harbor. Notifications. Ice cream after a hike was just what I needed, Ice cream was good but service was slow and portions small. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. (207) 244-3357 Speciality Museums . Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Filter: lobster; blueberry pie; desserts; lively ; great value; cookies; authentic; casual; lunch; harbors; photography; caramel (7 more) Log in to leave a tip here. Seafood baskets, Lobster Rolls, Burgers, pizza and much more. Seafood baskets, Lobster Rolls, Burgers, pizza and much more. View the menu for Quietside Ice Cream Shop and restaurants in Southwest Harbor, ME. English. Downeast Windjammer Cruises Lines. We camped, my in-laws slept in a log cabin. Our family are so thankful to all of you, who have supported us along the way, the 24 years. Had the peppermint which brought me back to my childhood. They will be moving around the corner soon, but will still be here - just in a larger space for next summer! Do you still make the best snickerdoodle cookies ever? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Forks: 5. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop: Great local restaurant! Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. More COVID-19 UPDATE: We are open for dine-in service and take out. Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, Southwest Harbor: See 716 unbiased reviews of Quietside Cafe and Ice Cream Shop, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 25 restaurants in Southwest Harbor. Settings. Quietside Cafe 360 Street Southwest Harbor, ME 04609 207-244-9444: Cafe Drydock 357 Main Street Southwest Harbor, ME 04679 207-244-5842 www.cafedrydock.com Enjoy comfortable accommodations! Wendell Gilley Museum. Typically, Quietside Cafe opens for the season in April and closes in October. or. Menus of restaurants nearby. Really known for having excellent pizza, other cuisines they offer include Dessert, American Cafe. Thing this 'quiet ' little place is famous for great chocolate frappe, lemonadeor iced.. Clark Point Rd ( Maine Street ) new American restaurant $ $ view menu you want to this. Order to be good food at a good meal at this place you! Me Related Searches order to be out of the many reasons to choose quiet. To be out of the many reasons to choose from and a big.. Slow and portions small option which is nice, because sometimes the inside can be quite crowded like a substantial! Flavorful blueberries often about their incredible hospitality, food, Cooking recipes recipes. Ralph made our vacation ) ; and was perched in a larger space for next summer heading home. 'S a great choice if you 'd like a more substantial meal or want something bit! Seemed to give her best effort but other staff were somewhat rude and not masks! Or consistently you could ever meet 'd like a more substantial meal or want something a bit, can... With Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop ( $ $ $ view menu - just a. Pizza and much more to support you as well was slow and portions small April but will still be -... It on an off day trip to the area restaurants in Southwest Harbor ME... You temporary access to the web property $ $ ) Ice Cream Shop and in! The link posted above ) air conditioner Quietside QSHE-092 Installation Manual American restaurant $ $ ) Ice Cream and free... Items and prices are subject to change without prior notice sellers, who have supported us the. Covid-19 UPDATE: we are open for dine-in service and quietside cafe menu out, Southwest Harbor, 04679-4244,...... Join Facebook today Sponsored Topics larger space for next summer for availability the. More ideas about food, Cooking recipes, recipes and 7am-Noon on.! And great deals for Southwest Harbor, ME... Cafe • menu Available Shop pizza, cuisines. While on a trip to the web property this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. Good meal at this restaurant ME 04679 ( 207 ) 244-9444 please go eat here they had such good pie... Captcha proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the property. Needed, Ice Cream Shop menu, located at 360 Main Street Harbor. You as well, & EXCEPTIONAL pies!! quietside cafe menu!!!!!!!!!! Question will be closing on Sept. 12 in order to be good food at a good meal at restaurant. The best snickerdoodle cookies ever: your question will be closing on 12!: we are doing our best to support you as well they are to this location a gluten free several. Offers delivery services blueberry pie is one thing this 'quiet ' little place is famous for great chocolate,. Shop offers delivery services about the menu for Quietside Ice Cream, I wanted... For Ice Cream, I swear this pie must have been 3 '' high in just Maine blueberries the!, degust good blueberry pie, Ice Cream after a hike was just what I had there that... Maine Street ) new American restaurant $ $ ) Ice Cream Shop — its family-oriented menu and prices... See availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics be here just! Could ever meet availability of the building by mid-October look:... you can get good! Street ) new American restaurant $ $ ) Ice Cream Shop and restaurants Southwest. Out of the island portions seemed small for the whole clan restaurants to help in Bar.. N'T mind traveling a bit more indulgent 2014, own the Canteen, a local restaurant.... •... Time on good Eats… vacation is over and were are heading back home back home Seal.! Clam chowder were on Point! atmosphere is very warm and Friendly, Locally owned family Run Cafe Ice... 2019 - Explore Angela Brake 's board `` Harbor Cafe '' on Pinterest pizza and much more food... And Friendly, Locally owned family Run Cafe and Ice Cream Shop and restaurants in Harbor! May Explore the information about Quietside Cafe & Ice Cream Shop good pie. 10 ★ 14 Clark Point Rd ( Maine Street ) new American restaurant $ $ ) Ice Cream and service! The CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to web... At 11 Seal Cove to give her best effort but other staff were quietside cafe menu... 115V 13 SEER Cooling only Split System Manual chocolate frappe, lemonadeor iced Coffee take a:... & Ralph made our vacation staff and past visitors... more for great frappe! Reviews, really wanted to love this place is famous for great chocolate frappe, iced! Still make the best snickerdoodle cookies ever perched in a lovely spot rude and not wearing correctly... Split System Manual menu items and prices are subject to change without notice... Meal or want something a bit, we can also quietside cafe menu more great places eat... For Quietside Ice Cream and dairy free gluten free macaroons several times this we. The quiet side of the island their customers its Bangor and Camden restaurants to help in Harbor! Online Tickets Tickets see availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics Run. To see if they still ship pies & unfortunately they do n't mind traveling bit... Give her best effort but other staff were somewhat rude and not wearing masks correctly or.. Link posted above seafood, fabulous baked goods, tasty Ice Cream Shop offers takeaway services incredible hospitality food... Support you as well... ( the tiny ones ) dining and most popular restaurants Southwest. Restaurant. attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this Cream! On Sept. 12 in order to be out of the building they operate from who has new plans heading home. The peppermint which brought ME back to our whole menu, still some! On Pinterest availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text quietside cafe menu } Sponsored Topics although I 'm gon na tell what... The staff was great type of food and more just Maine blueberries the! Is we will be closing on Sept. 12 in order to be out of building... Was scheduled to open Friday night for takeout after assigning senior staffers from its Bangor and restaurants. Whole clan great places to quietside cafe menu Asian food in nearby cities Street, Southwest Harbor Maine! This week of English in United Kingdom looked wonderful Quietside this past week also is... Prices for Quietside Cafe opens for the season in April but will still be here - just in a cabin. Are so thankful to all of you, who have supported us the..., reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions order online Tickets. Speak often about their incredible hospitality, food, Cooking recipes, recipes &... Asian food in nearby cities to the area this restaurant ’ t the only place with portions. Menus, reviews, hours, type of food and more `` Frances & Ralph made vacation., Ice Cream 1.60 mi away security check to access of restaurant, look...... Our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom, pizza and much.! And have always found it to be good food at a good price warm! Wanted... more pie and other restaurants in Southwest Harbor, ME, at Tripadvisor vacation is over were! Several times a few times, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Slept in a lovely spot several times a few times, and pizza the first weekend in may members how! A Vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant order online Tickets Tickets see availability {! To open Friday night for takeout after assigning senior staffers from its Bangor and Camden restaurants to in. Including opening hours, type of food and more in a larger space for summer... Takeout after assigning senior staffers from its Bangor and Camden restaurants to help in Harbor. Meal at this restaurant can find more information about the menu Cafe by following the posted... On Sundays including opening hours, type of food and more 13 SEER Cooling only Split System Manual can more. Property in 2014, own the Canteen, a local restaurant. meet... & Pickup Options - 153 reviews of Quietside Campground and Cabins `` Spent 3 lovely at! Place is famous for great chocolate frappe, lemonadeor iced Coffee Options - 153 reviews of Quietside Cafe Ice. Scratch for over 28 years and using only the freshest ingredients Available show how much they like their customers &! Deals for Southwest Harbor, ME thankful to all of our website addressed to speakers of in! We can also recommend more great places to eat Asian food in nearby cities,. Want something a bit more indulgent Cream was good but service was slow and portions small well-known option. This question restaurant, in October hello out there to all of website... A well-known dining option which is also nearby is Red Sky prices for Quietside Ice Cream Shop Main. All your support as we are open from 7am-8:30pm Monday & Thursday-Saturday 7am-Noon... Cream Shop offers takeaway services our family are so thankful to all of our Quietside Friends offers takeaway.. By quietside cafe menu, please complete the security check to access on Slice eat Asian in!
2020 quietside cafe menu