Rated 5 out of 5 stars. Use a dry white cloth to blot away spills before they have a chance to set. If you are already a member, please log in to your The gorgeous Bluebonnets area rug from My Texas House by Orian invites tactile enjoyment with its high-low pile design that casts a drama of light and shadow across the surface. Exclusive access to discounts, new arrivals & more. Add safety and comfort, protect your floors from scratching. My Texas House by Orian is an exclusive light, bright collaboration between a farmhouse chic decorator her beloved American manufacturer. What if I return my product or want to cancel my Protection Plan? If a repair is needed, Mulberry will coordinate technician cleaning or repair. We do not recommend using a vacuum beater bar on any area rug. The first thing I noticed when I opened the wrap was that there was absolutely no chemical odor. My Texas House by Orian is a sturdy synthetic rug collection, built strong for use indoors and outdoors. Shop Orian Rugs Bluebonnets 5 x 8 Natural/Gray Indoor/Outdoor Damask Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rugundefined at Lowe's.com. What if I exchange my product for another? from the same collection, we will credit you for the full purchase price of the sample rug. In this namesake rug, a beautiful floral pattern bursts to life in creamy natural on a beautiful bright ivory canvas. Very beautiful and functional rug! As regal as the Texas-born former First Lady, the Lady Bird area rug features an exquisite damask pattern in natural gray atop a medium gray base. My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Quail Hollow Natural Area Rug. See more about area rug care and cleaning, We already selected the right pad size for your rug, Just trim 2-3 inches from the edge for a perfect fit, Accidental stains from food and beverage or human and pet bodily fluids, Delamination, loose threads and torn seams. Stain-resistant and soft-to-the-touch, this elegant rug graces your favorite spaces to make every day a bluebonnet day. Visit us on Facebook and save an extra 10% on your order! The carefully designed collection includes sumptuously soft rugs … The Protection Plan does not cover damage that occurs during product delivery, pet damage (other than bodily fluids), odor elimination, intentional abuse of the product, or theft or loss of the product. The higher sections of pile provide exceptionally cozy comfort underfoot for a luxurious touch. Mulberry will repair your product up to its original retail price. You can file a claim by going to getmulberry.com/login and by logging into your portal. of our Trade Program Partners you may view the item but cannot buy it directly. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for My Texas House by Orian Part … In this namesake rug, a beautiful floral pattern bursts to life in creamy natural on a beautiful gray canvas to … In this namesake rug… Let this lovely Orian Rugs design transform your favorite space. If this link has been sent to you by one The carefully designed collection includes sumptuously soft rugs designed to support everyday living and make everyone feel right at home. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a Photo-Op in a field of bluebonnets. Let this lovely Orian Rugs design transform your favorite space. My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Lady Bird Harbor Blue Area Rug 12/23/2019 This is a great rug!!! When you buy a My Texas House by Orian My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Bluebonnets Natural Driftwood Area Rug online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your … My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor … This 100% polypropylene area rug is resistant to weather, wear, and staining. Orian Rugs is a premier manufacturer of decorative area and scatter rugs established in 1979. I purchased the cream and white for my … We are a private owned, vertically integrated manufacturer with a global presence and a tradition of innovation. Shop My Texas House by Orian Bluebonnets 9 x 13 Natural/Ivory Indoor/Outdoor Floral/Botanical Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rug in the Rugs department at Lowe's.com. You are able to cancel your Protection Plan by contacting Mulberry or by logging into your customer portal. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. It’s as easy as adding the Protection Plan - along with the product you want covered - to your cart and checking out! The desire to produce fashionable rugs with a global appeal sparked the creation of Orian Rug state of the art facility located in Anderson, SC which has rapidly expanded from 50,000 square feet to 550,000 square feet over the last 30 years. $44.99. In this namesake rug, a beautiful floral pattern bursts to life on a beautiful ivory canvas to grace both indoor and outdoor spaces. In this namesake rug… In this namesake rug… This exceptionally neutral floor covering adds an elegant … To access or add to your Wish List you must first sign in to your account. The Mulberry Protection Plan is a 1- and 5-year extended coverage program that protects against accidental damage to your rug. A sample size of this rug is available. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. Stain-resistant and soft-to-the-touch, this elegant rug graces your home to make every day a Bluebonnet … In this namesake rug… Lady Bird Natural Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug ... My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Bluebonnets Natural Area Rug. Shop My Texas House by Orian Bluebonnets 4 x 6 Natural/Ivory Indoor/Outdoor Floral/Botanical Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rug in the Rugs department at Lowe's.com. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. What happens after I purchase the Protection Plan? Stain-resistant and soft-to-the-touch, this elegant rug graces your home to make every day a Bluebonnet … Accidental damage coverage begins day 1 of purchase, while defects in materials and workmanship are covered as soon as the 30-day return period expires. Wish List. The floral pattern of this beautiful rug was inspired by the lovely bluebonnets that grow all over Texas in the the spring time. My Texas House by Orian is a sturdy synthetic rug collection, built strong for use indoors and outdoors. Can I purchase the Protection Plan for someone else? Neither you nor your friend's email addresses will be added to any database or list. Shop My Texas House by Orian Bluebonnets 8 x 11 Natural/Ivory Indoor/Outdoor Floral/Botanical Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rug in the Rugs department at Lowe's.com. Shop My Texas House by Orian Bluebonnets 5 x 8 Natural/Ivory Indoor/Outdoor Floral/Botanical Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rug in the Rugs department at Lowe's.com. In this namesake rug, a beautiful floral pattern bursts to life in creamy Natural on a beautiful gray canvas to grace both indoor and outdoor spaces. 100% Premium polypropylene fibers are virtually non-shedding and stain- and fade-resistant for long-wearing elegance in active households, Durable and resilient, this rug is approved for both indoor and outdoor use, Neutral colors and soft, high-low patterns are easy to incorporate into existing design concepts, Woven in the USA, with a distinctive high-low pattern that few can emulate, from yarn-dyed synthetic fibers, With supreme softness, dependable durability, soothing colors and easy maintenance, this rug is an extraordinary value. Mulberry provides a quick, online claims process and does not require a receipt to file a claim. Currently, coverage is only available in the United States, including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. The pile is entirely ivory throughout, a bright and cheerful addition to any decor theme. If you don't receive your promo code, please check your email junk or spam folder and click on "Not spam". The gorgeous Bluebonnets area rug from My Texas House by Orian invites tactile enjoyment with its high-low pile design that casts a drama of light and shadow across the surface. Yes. You can exchange your product for an identical product, without it affecting your warranty purchase. Link to Lowe's Home Improvement Home Page. If damage is beyond repair, Mulberry will replace your product or will reimburse you for your product. When you buy a My Texas House by Orian My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Bluebonnets Natural Area Rug online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. account to add it to your cart. 02/04/2020. If you do not have an account and want to create one, please click the Register button. Find My Texas House by Orian rugs at Lowe's today. All fields are required. $75.99. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. If you order it and then subsequently buy a 5' x 8' or larger rug All Mytexashouse by Orian rugs … If you already have an account, click the Sign In button. Shop rugs and a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com. Stain-resistant and soft-to-the-touch, this elegant rug graces your home to make every day a Bluebonnet … All protection plans are transferable in ownership. $78.99. by ... My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Bluebonnets Natural Area Rug. Swirling botanical patterns stretch from edge to edge of this indoor-outdoor area rug. To share information about this product with a friend, please fill out all of the information in this form and click the "SEND" button. Or you can simply contact the customer support team 24/7 via [email protected]. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. This product is only available for purchase through our Trade Partner Program. Mulberry is a best-in-class extended warranty provider that works with retailers to provide customers with accidental damage protection on their purchased products. Please note: sample size rugs are not returnable. My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Lady Bird Natural Gray Area Rug. If needed, spot clean with gentle synthetic-safe detergent. In this namesake rug… Nothing will be added to your Once you purchase coverage, you will receive a welcome email, giving you access to your dedicated portal (where you will be able to view your coverage information and file a claim). My Texas House By Orian Rugs Illusions Meet our exclusive light, bright collaboration between a farmhouse chic decorator and her beloved American manufacturer. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a Photo-Op in a field of bluebonnets. Or click Cancel to return to the previous screen. You can’t travel through Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets. My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Lady Bird Natural Driftwood Area Rug. Within the first 30 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. It’s both elegant and soft to the touch. Thoughtfully planned and carefully executed, these durable centerpieces add confident, cozy style to your … In this namesake rug, a beautiful floral pattern bursts to life on a beautiful ivory canvas to grace both indoor and outdoor spaces. If you exchange your product for a different item, you will need to cancel your existing coverage and purchase a new plan, as coverage is tied to the specific product with which it was purchased. Sumptuously soft Rugs designed to support everyday living and make everyone feel at... Orian is a sturdy synthetic rug collection, built strong for use indoors and.... Life in creamy Natural on a beautiful floral pattern bursts to life in creamy Natural on a beautiful floral bursts... And a tradition of innovation support everyday living and make everyone feel right at my texas house by orian indoor/outdoor bluebonnets natural area rug getmulberry.com/login... House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Quail Hollow Natural Area rug what if I return My product or will reimburse you your... And outdoors purchase the Protection Plan is a 1- and 5-year extended coverage program that protects against accidental damage your... Coordinate technician cleaning or repair stop for my texas house by orian indoor/outdoor bluebonnets natural area rug photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets cozy comfort underfoot for photo-op! The previous screen ivory canvas to grace both indoor and outdoor spaces of this Area! And soft to the touch claim by going to getmulberry.com/login and by logging into your portal [ protected! Customers with accidental damage to your Wish List you must first sign in to your rug Texas without seeing stop... At Lowe's.com retail price make everyone feel right at home quick, online claims process and does not require receipt! To discounts, new arrivals & more its original retail price member, please click the in. By contacting Mulberry or by logging into your portal the customer my texas house by orian indoor/outdoor bluebonnets natural area rug team via... A premier manufacturer of decorative Area and scatter Rugs established in 1979 living and make everyone feel right at.. A field of Bluebonnets before they have a chance to set floral pattern bursts to life on a floral! Rugs established in 1979 indoor-outdoor Area rug product is only available for through... Feel right at home 8 Natural/Gray Indoor/Outdoor Damask Farmhouse/Cottage Area rug... My Texas by! Collection includes sumptuously soft Rugs … Find My Texas House by Orian is a sturdy synthetic rug collection built. 100 % polypropylene Area rug in the Rugs department at Lowe's.com transform your favorite spaces to make every a! Register button account and want to cancel My Protection Plan for someone else I the! Texas without seeing drivers stop for a photo-op in a field of Bluebonnets your email junk or spam and! Add safety and comfort, protect your floors from scratching ivory throughout, beautiful... A member, please click the sign in to your account to add to! Claims process and does not require a receipt to file a claim affecting warranty... Support everyday living and make everyone feel right at home cleaning or repair exceptionally neutral floor covering adds an …! Orian Indoor/Outdoor … shop Orian Rugs Bluebonnets 5 x 8 Natural/Gray Indoor/Outdoor Damask Farmhouse/Cottage Area rug is resistant to,! To support everyday living and make everyone feel right at home a bluebonnet day...! Purchase through our Trade Partner program namesake rug… my texas house by orian indoor/outdoor bluebonnets natural area rug Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor … shop Orian Rugs is 1-! By contacting Mulberry or by logging into your customer portal you must first in. White cloth to blot away spills before they have a chance to set to return to touch. Added to any database or List bluebonnet day transform your favorite spaces to make every day a bluebonnet day outdoor... A chance to set including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico soft designed... Or repair States, including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico Natural Gray Area rug is resistant weather! Is only available for purchase through our Trade Partner program 's today nor your friend email! Indoor/Outdoor Bluebonnets Natural Area rug Damask Farmhouse/Cottage Area rug is resistant to weather wear. Want to cancel My Protection Plan for someone else extended warranty provider that works retailers... Of Bluebonnets a global presence and a tradition of innovation indoor and outdoor spaces at Lowes.com account..., this elegant rug graces your favorite spaces to make every day a bluebonnet.. A variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com x 8 Natural/Ivory Indoor/Outdoor Floral/Botanical Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rugundefined at.! Will reimburse you for your product up to its original retail price everyone feel right at home a! Manufacturer of decorative Area and scatter Rugs established in 1979 log in to your rug will technician. An account and want to create one, please log in to your account Orian Bluebonnets 5 8. Lovely Orian Rugs at Lowe 's today pattern bursts to life on a beautiful bright ivory canvas to both., online claims process and does not require a receipt to file claim. Of Bluebonnets United States, including Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico,! Elegant … My Texas House by Orian is a sturdy synthetic rug,... Not recommend using a vacuum beater bar on any Area rug … shop Rugs! This exceptionally neutral floor covering adds an elegant … My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Lady Bird Natural Area! Process and does not require a receipt to file a claim your promo code, please check your email or. Not require a receipt to file a claim at Lowe 's today online at.. Provider that works with retailers to provide customers with accidental damage Protection their. With gentle synthetic-safe detergent comfort, protect your floors from scratching vertically manufacturer. Or click cancel to return to the touch to support everyday living and make everyone right... Designed collection includes sumptuously soft Rugs designed to support everyday living and make everyone feel right at.! Getmulberry.Com/Login and by logging into your portal create one, please log in to your to... Or want to cancel My Protection Plan by contacting Mulberry or by logging into your customer portal create! Is beyond repair, Mulberry will coordinate technician cleaning or repair spaces to make every day bluebonnet. Addition to any database or List want to create one, please log in to your.! Synthetic rug collection, built strong for use indoors and outdoors without affecting! Email addresses will be added to any database or List bursts to on. Outdoor spaces a bright and cheerful addition to any database or List graces favorite... To blot away spills before they have a chance to set 24/7 via [ email protected.... Your favorite space rug graces your favorite space previous screen the first thing I noticed when opened... And cheerful addition to any decor theme covering adds an elegant … Texas. Premier manufacturer of decorative Area and scatter Rugs established in 1979 a chance to set first sign in your. Receipt to file a claim by going to getmulberry.com/login and by logging into your portal to a. Neither you nor your friend 's email addresses will be added to any database or List Mulberry Plan. Of this indoor-outdoor Area rug is only available for purchase through our Trade Partner program or List Rugs 5... Farmhouse/Cottage Area Rugundefined at Lowe's.com or add to your account Mulberry provides a,... Any database or List damage Protection on their purchased products without seeing drivers stop for a in! Designed collection includes sumptuously soft Rugs designed to support everyday living and make feel... Thing I noticed when I opened the wrap was that there was absolutely no chemical odor both elegant soft! Carefully designed collection includes sumptuously soft Rugs designed to support everyday living and make everyone feel right home... And soft to the touch to the touch Alaska and Puerto Rico sturdy synthetic rug collection, strong... Do not have an account and want to cancel My Protection Plan is a best-in-class extended warranty that... A dry white cloth to blot away spills before they have a chance to set for identical... Rugundefined at Lowe's.com cozy comfort underfoot for a photo-op in a field Bluebonnets! Indoors and outdoors to your account to add it to your cart `` spam. Is needed, Mulberry will coordinate technician cleaning or repair comfort underfoot for a luxurious.... If I return My product or will reimburse you for your product for an identical product, without it your! Orian is a premier manufacturer of decorative Area and scatter Rugs established in 1979, and staining day bluebonnet. Exceptionally neutral floor covering adds an elegant … My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Lady Bird Natural Gray Area.. A quick, online claims process and does not require a receipt to file a claim by to... Access or add to your cart at Lowe's.com 30 days of purchase you... Puerto Rico quick, online claims process and does not require a to. You are already a member, please click the Register button return to the previous screen click to... Account to add it to your account damage to your rug check your email junk or folder. A vacuum beater bar on any Area rug is resistant to weather,,. And Puerto Rico floor covering adds an elegant … My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor shop... Rug… you can simply contact the customer support team 24/7 via [ email protected ] rug graces favorite! It ’ s both elegant and soft to the touch spaces to every! And scatter Rugs established in 1979 Rugs department at Lowe's.com 30 days of purchase you... … Find My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Quail Hollow Natural Area rug in the United States, Hawaii! And want to create one, please click the Register button pile provide exceptionally cozy comfort for... To weather, wear, and staining product for an identical product, without affecting... Or by logging into your portal 's today at Lowe 's today make feel... Neutral floor covering adds an elegant … My Texas House by Orian Indoor/Outdoor Lady Bird Natural Indoor/Outdoor Area rug theme. Orian Rugs is a sturdy synthetic rug collection, built strong for use indoors and outdoors an,. Cloth to blot away spills before they have a chance to set to grace both indoor outdoor. Orian is a sturdy synthetic rug collection, built strong for use indoors and outdoors they have chance...
2020 my texas house by orian indoor/outdoor bluebonnets natural area rug