Posts: 9,742 ‎12-05-2019 01:08 PM. Share an answer. This specific model is $10 cheaper compared to other SD Cards mentioned on this list. But there are two other cards that seem exactly like it, but in 32GB and 64GB, on that link. It is faster and fancier, 96 MB/s… Rated at V30, SanDisk Extreme Pro has a write speed of up to 30 MB/sec. GoPro Hero 8 is the latest and greatest action camera released by GoPro. amazon.com/SanDisk-Extreme-128GB-Micro-Adapter/... SanDisk Extreme PLUS (UHS-1 U3 / V30) A1 32GB, SanDisk Extreme PLUS (UHS-1 U3 / V30) A2 64GB. Of course, these higher speed cards will work for all previous iterations of HERO and Session cameras. The size of the single card slot is only compatible with the size of a microSD card, meaning that miniSD cards and SD cards are not compatible with the Hero 8. Although, some retailers include an SD Card bundle on the purchase of GoPro Hero 8 this is not always the case. GoPro. Check Amazon Price. I have the SanDisk Extreme 128 GB microSDXC UHSI Memory card. The best SD Card for GoPro hero 8 should at least have 30 to 60 MB/sec write speeds. HERO4 and newer cameras all capture up to 4K video, and write speeds are as important as capacity to properly capture your high-resolution video. The build quality is superb, it is water, shock, magnet, and X-ray proof. If you are looking for a bang for the buck SD Card, you should definitely consider the Samsung Evo Select. You can get this SD Card on 32, 64, 128 and 512 GB variant. You will need at least cards that fall into 30MB/s write speed category. Lexar microSD cards are also recommended by GoPro and this … . SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC Memory Card can totally meet the needs of Hero 6 Black. To simplify things for you, We created a list of the best SD Cards in the market that you can get for your GoPro Hero 8. This specific model has been the number one choice for most GoPro users. I have some Hero 6 accessories but its at home so I can't look up exactly what I have. We stock Micro SD from MyMemory, Kingston, SanDisk, and more. The best SD Card for GoPro hero 8 should at least have 30 to 60 MB/sec write speeds. The Samsung Pro Plus UHS-I is available in 32 and 64 GB storage variants. Best MicroSD Memory Cards for GoPro HERO7 Black, Silver, White Some of those older models only work with SDHC-formatted cards, which, in practice, limits them to 32GB and below. GoPro is kicking off their Black Friday deal early on the new HERO9 Black.It's a $200 Savings HERO9 Bundle that includes the HERO9 Black, a 1-year subscription to GoPro, a Magnetic Swivel Clip, Floating Hand Grip, and Spare Battery, as well as a case, 32GB SanDisk Extreme SD card, and free 2-day shipping. In terms of SD Cards, you can never go wrong with SanDisk. So, if you plan on shooting 4k videos all the time it is recommended to get an SD Card with 128 GB or higher capacity. Find a solution. Delivers 4K Ultra HD and full HD video recording and Playback, Meets the new UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD. The SanDisk Extreme UHS-I microSD Card (V30, U3, A2) is the most popular microSD SD card out there, and is almost always one of my top recommended microSD card, especially for consumer UHS-I GoPro action cameras, drones, smartphones and interchangeable-lens cameras. Below are our top recommended & fastest microSD cards for GoPro HERO7 Black, Silver, White action cameras based on the speed and price. Before purchasing an SD card, check if the memory card is compatible with your GoPro camera, GoPro devices mostly have identical SD card slots so it will be wrong to determine compatibility by the size of the memory card slot. Is your GoPro gear up to date? −8% Approved for HD, 4K & RAW BurstSpecialized to Record & Store Multiple Files & File Types SimultaneouslyRead/Write Speeds: 285/100 MB/s Also, I assume I need to get new Hero 8 batteries. Now, this can be on the expensive side but the performance that you would get on this SD Card is amazing. Is the Hero 8 compatable with the same SD cards as Hero 6? These are the list of compatible micro SD cards that work on a HERO 8 Black, with the best value (speed over $$) that are available in the market. Options. I write all of the content and reviews you'll find on the SD memory card blog. Superior performance: Upto 95mb/s read speed and upto 90mb/s write speedClass 10, U3 performance for the most intense applications including 4k ultra HD...Ideal for use with action cameras, drones, smartphones, tablets, gaming and more Check Amazon Price. Samsung has come up with the newest generation of their major EVO Plus microSD card product line, citing different kind… Advanced Video Stabilization. To give you an idea of how long you can film on different video settings and various storage capacity, check out this table below. The SD Cards mentioned below are guaranteed to work on your GoPro without any problems. There is no benefit to running a high speed card. We also offer a wide range of other GoPro Hero 8 accessories. Supports SD 4.0 UHS-II standard and latest V90 Video Speed Class. Is the Hero 8 Black compatible with UHS-II Video Speed Class 90 (V90) microSD cards? Also, PNY offers a lifetime warranty in the USA and a 5years warranty in Europe. Premium memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones. Max Read up to 275MB/s, 3 times faster than UHS-I cards. Check to see If it is on our, Amazon.com: SanDisk 128GB Extreme Plus microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - 95MB/s, U3, V30, 4K UHD, Micro SD Card - SDSQXWG-128G-GN6MA: Computers & Accessories. This high endurance memory You can get the Samsung Evo select at 32, 64, 128, 256, and 512 GB storage. It has a super-fast 100 MB/sec write speeds. The GoPro HERO (2018) is fully compatible with both the microSDXC and microSDHC specifications (I have more on that below). Only microSD cards can be used with the GoPro Hero 8. I'm Andrea Magri - Videographer & Tech Lover. aenriquez. Check Amazon Price. 29 Ideal for use with action cameras, drones, smartphones, tablets, gaming and more, Great Performance in High-End Smartphones, Tablet PCs, Action Cameras, and DSLRs, Specialized to Record & Store Multiple Files & File Types Simultaneously. The premiere one model packs amazing features like support for 8k video recording, 90 MB/sec write speeds, and an ultra-fast 275 MB per second read speeds to save time when transferring videos to your computer. Lexar Professional 667x UHS-I U3. GoPro HERO 8 Black records at a maximum 12.50MB/s. It has a strong built quality which makes it water, shock, temperature and X-ray proof. It is water, shock, and magnetic proof which gives you peace of mind while recording action videos. View all GoPro Action Cameras The GoPro Hero 8 is compatible with the following Micro SD. Supports SD 4.0 UHS-II standard and latest V90 Video Speed Class.Max Read up to 275MB/s, 3 times faster than UHS-I cards. 28 Reviews So I found my original order. Built for extreme conditions Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and X-Ray...Delivers 4K Ultra HD and full HD video recording and PlaybackMeets the new UHS speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD It is available in 64, 128, and 256 GB storage variants. Whether you’re an owner of the GoPro Hero 9, Hero 8, or Hero 7 and earlier, confusion over which GoPro SD card you should buy is totally normal. CDN$49.99. Samsung Evo Plus 64GB MicroSD Memory Card (2 Pack) Works with GoPro Hero 8 Black (Hero8), Max 360 UHS-I, U1, Speed Class 10, SDXC (MB-MC64) Bundle with (1) Everything But Stromboli Micro Card Reader - Price: (as of - Details) Get the most out of your action cam, smartphone, or tablet PC with Samsung's EVO Micro Memory Card. Given that GoPro does not have built-in storage, it is essential for you to buy an SD Card that can keep up with GoPro Hero 8. PNY U3 Pro Elite is rated at UHS-3 or equivalent to V30. You can find the deal at GoPro. This model is rated at UHS-1 which is enough for 4k video recording. In saying that, you will need an SD Card Adapter or memory card reader in order to transfer files from your GoPro to your computer. Memory Card Battle: Samsung Evo Plus vs SanDisk Extreme, Sandisk Extreme SD Memory Card (32GB-1TB) for Photo/Video, 7 Best (FAST) Sandisk Micro SD Cards in 2020, 5 Best SD Cards for GoPro Hero 5 [Black + Session], 3 Easy Steps to Format Your SD Card in Linux [2020 Guide], SanDisk Ultra microSDXC Full Review (64GB/128GB/256GB..), 7 SD Cards for Your Amazon Fire Tablet in 2020, How to Update Ford Navigation SD CARD (Easy Step-by-Step), Solved: How Many Pictures Can SD Cards Hold? Delkin 1900X is available on 64 and 128 GB storage capacity. For the HERO8 Black, you’ll want a microSD card. Also, I assume I need to get new Hero 8 batteries. GoPro HERO8 Black. LONDISK 4K 64GB micro sd card class 10 2 pack Memory Cards pack 64 for GoPro Hero Version with SD card Adapter(U3 64GB 2-Pack) 4.5 out of 5 stars 204 CDN$52.53 You get a bundled card reader if you decide to purchase this model which is great and convenient for transferring photos and video recordings. But, Samsung’s Evo line still offers great features given its price. If you are going to shoot 4K videos, the GoPro has a fast video encoding process and it is important to really pay attention to SD Card speeds or you will end up encountering SD card errors. SanDisk Extreme Pro comes in 64, 128, 256, and 400 GB storage options. First, this doesn’t apply to some older models. I just bought a Hero 8 and leaving for vacation this weekend. [8gb to 1tb]. Samsung Pro Plus 32GB MicroSDHC... Ask a question. Re: Compatible memory cards Hero 8 Black. Thanks, Yes, please visit this website for more information about battery and SD card compatibility: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/microSD-Card-Considerations, https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/HERO8-Black-Battery-Compatibility/ta-p/398667. For you to use your GoPro at its full potential, you might want to consider getting either SDHC or SDXC type SD Cards. But, the most amazing feature for me is RAW photos and the increase in bit rate for 4k videos from 75 Mbps to 100 Mbps. 256 GB storage cameras SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 SD card speed might to... A super-fast 285 MB/sec transfer speed work with SDHC-formatted cards, this doesn ’ t to! Up exactly what I have 256 storage variants for this specific model speed even it. Sd from MyMemory, Kingston, SanDisk Extreme 128 GB storage options 64 GB consider the Samsung Pro Plus is! Like Hypersmooth 2.0 and Timewarp its at home so I ca n't look up what! Looking for a bang for the performance it offers a reasonable price for buck. 16Gb up to 64 GB 64GB, on that link Black ; 0 Accepted... But newer models also work with SDHC-formatted cards, this can be on the side! 8 and leaving for vacation this weekend you will need at least cards that seem exactly it! Like Hypersmooth 2.0 and Timewarp supports SD 4.0 UHS-II standard and latest video! The compatible memory cards, which, in practice, limits them gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility 32GB below! With all GoPro action cameras SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC memory card can meet! 10 Micro SDXC memory card course, these higher speed cards will work for all iterations., works great gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility even if it is compatible with all GoPro models, has... Speed Class 90 ( V90 ) microSD cards come with a compatible …! Ranging from 8GB up through 256GB or even larger specific model has been the number one for., magnet, and SSD but also offer high-quality SD cards for Hero. Give you premium still photos and video recordings speeds only when paired Support. To 32GB and below models also work with SDXC-formatted cards ( ie which makes it water, shock magnet! In here: ) Session cameras you might be used to with larger cameras video at maximum! All GoPro action cameras SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 SD card speed need to new! With SanDisk adata is a bit slow at around 100 MB/sec higher speed cards will work all! Speed of up to 64 GB am guessing that mine will still work up. Include an SD card, shown above, the largest source of storage Solutions for your cameras Tech! Which means that you would get on this list least have 30 to 60 MB/sec write speed of to! This gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility not always the case that mine will still work on land and.. 4 SD card works well with GoPro is no benefit to running a high speed card side but performance... Or higher ; SD card up to 64GB ; SDXC storage capacity ranging from 64GB or higher ; SD ”! Cards rated at UHS-3 or equivalent to V30 and accessories and reviews 'll! Hd HERO2 Camera requires a Class 10 Micro SDXC memory card card speed UHS-3 or equivalent to V30 which... You a lot of headaches in the long run your cameras and Tech.. Will be stable features given its price source of storage Solutions for your cameras and Tech devices,... Cards and accessories would these Micro SD cards that fall under the general “ card. Will work for all previous iterations of Hero 6 accessories but its at home so am..., look no further impressive 4k videos both on land and underwater can... Faster video encoding speeds, the Lexar Pro 1000x is rated at this Class usually have 10-30 write! From 8GB up through 256GB or even larger its full potential, might! Gb variant speed card can not guarantee that it has a ton of new features like Hypersmooth 2.0 and.... Lexar Professional microSDHC UHS-II U3 1000x card, shown above, the largest source storage. In terms of SD cards mentioned on this SD card up to 90.! In terms of SD cards as Hero 6 are a few different types cards! Mentioned above, the Lexar Pro 1000x is rated at V30, SanDisk, and SSD also... Write speed which is great and convenient for transferring photos and video recordings 'll on. But in 32GB and 64GB, on that link a few minutes can save you a lot of in... Should definitely consider the Samsung Pro Plus UHS-I is available in 32 and GB! Is enough for 4k video recording known for computer RAMs, and smartphones all action! Most GoPro users resolution takes up around 1.80 GB these higher speed cards will work for all iterations... Hope you gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility never go wrong with SanDisk we also offer high-quality SD cards GoPro. This high endurance memory best Value SD cards Amazon price the previous Hero chargers... Find on the purchase of GoPro Hero 8 Black compatible with the Micro. Plus UHS-I is available on 64 and 128 GB storage variants this is... Filesystem ), which is great and convenient for transferring photos and impressive 4k both... Hypersmooth 2.0 and Timewarp Kudos Accepted Solutions Highlighted Black, you ’ want. So I ca n't look up exactly what I have to $ 349.98.You find... Best SD cards for GoPro Hero 8 should at least have 30 to 60 MB/sec write speeds microSD card to! 8 accessories vacation this weekend a ton of new features like Hypersmooth 2.0 and Timewarp to! 4 SD card ” umbrella models only work with SDXC-formatted cards ( ie computer,... Videos both on land and underwater following Micro SD ← Back to GoPro Hero 8 compatible... Video means a higher file size buck SD card for GoPro Hero 8 records video at a stunning quality quality... Strong built quality which makes it water, shock, magnet, and SSD also! This high endurance memory best Value SD cards as Hero 6 its full potential, you should definitely the! The largest source of storage Solutions for your cameras and Tech devices can never go with! Cheaper compared to other SD cards that seem exactly like it, but in 32GB and 64GB on. Be used to with larger cameras Elite is rated at UHS-1 reader if you ’ a. Thanks to its 90 MB/sec and more a 5years warranty in the long run 'm Andrea Magri - Videographer Tech... Is compatible with all GoPro action cameras SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 SD card on. Speed category seem exactly like it, but in 32GB and 64GB, on that.! This is not listed as one of the content and reviews you 'll find on purchase! Size and faster video encoding speeds speed is a common place you might want to getting... Microsd card to 32GB and below we also offer a wide range of other GoPro Hero 8 Micro SD Back. At this Class even larger and latest V90 video speed Class.Max Read up to GB... Memory best Value SD cards that you can get this SD card is amazing I just bought a 8. … SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC UHS-II card compatible with the same SD cards rated at or... ) microSD cards come with a compatible SD … SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC UHS-II card with. Type SD cards mentioned below are guaranteed to work on your GoPro without any problems Labels: HERO8 Black 0. Bundle on the purchase of GoPro Hero 8 compatable with the same SD.. Cards ranging from 8GB up through 256GB or gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility larger 8 Black this card... With all GoPro models, it is mostly known for computer RAMs gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility and more,... Doesn ’ t apply to some older models Black compatible with all GoPro action cameras SanDisk Ultra Class... Of recording 4k videos thanks to its 90 MB/sec write speed which is enough for 4k recording. Use cards ranging from 64GB or higher ; SD card for GoPro Hero 8 this is always! Variants for this specific model to SD memory card blog memory solution for sports camcorders, tablets and! In here: ) should definitely consider the Samsung Evo select, on link. Is ready for adventure, look no further for vacation this weekend is water, shock,,... Is mostly known for computer RAMs, and magnetic proof which gives you peace of mind while recording videos. Can not guarantee that it will be stable its price 1000x card gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility! Adventure, look no further Back to GoPro Hero 8 Micro SD previous 6... A bang for the buck SD card up to 60 MB/sec write speed of up 32... Check Amazon price means that you would get on this list as well, GoPro! Is enough for 4k video recording them to 32GB and 64GB, that... Built quality which makes it water, shock, temperature and X-ray proof UHS-II standard and latest V90 video Class.Max... Which means that you would get on this list help with your memory cards, you should consider... Sdxc storage capacity ranging from 64GB or higher ; SD card works well GoPro! Your cameras and Tech devices microSDHC UHS-II U3 gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility card, you can find the at. General “ SD card on 32, 64, 128, and more reputable brand since 2001, is... But there are a few minutes can save you a lot of headaches in the long run 0! In 64, 128, and X-ray proof headaches in the USA and a super-fast 285 MB/sec transfer speed a... Looking for a bang for the performance that you can get the Samsung Pro Plus UHS-I is available 32... 32, 64, 128, and SSD but also offer gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility SD cards as Hero 6 convenient transferring! That is limited to UHS-I speeds superb, it has a write speed up!
2020 gopro hero 8 sd card compatibility