was in the deck so you could infinitely untap artifacts, but why use that when we have Dramatic Reversal + Isochron Scepter (0). You'll also probably want to run more removal like Path to Exile, Swords to Plowshares, and Chaos Warp. Dramatic Reversal | Untap all nonland permanents you control. Spend your first few turns ramping as much as possible, then by turn 4-5 (or even 3 if you ramp fast enough) you want to be making your plays. Another option would be to combine your Jeskai Ascendancy with a Retraction Helix and any 0-1 mana artifact. You'll then untap your creatures, make a spirit, sac the spirit for mana, and use Helix again to repeat the cycle. Expansion // Explosion: I'm interested in this as a replacement for Comet Storm (previous back-up plan kill card), so I'm trying it out. (61 cards, 61 distinct) - Imperial Seal, Mox Diamond, Lion's Eye Diamond, Mana Crypt, Vampiric Tutor, Chrome Mox, Tainted Pact Kahno's Ghost Council Combo - Deckbox Home The jankiest option being Leveler but you can Tooth and Nail or Victimize for them both which is an advantage I … A few that I know of involve achieving infinite cast triggers to feed Kykar's token generation, coupled with damaging etb effects like Impact Tremors and Purphoros, God of the Forge. Legends of Runeterra and its respective properties are copyright Riot Games. It also can't untap itself, in case you'd want to do that for... some reason. If you cast it and it gets blown up, you're gonna be set back quite a ways. Printings. {2}, {T}, Sacrifice Hedron Archive: Draw two cards. But yes, if you want to get specific, Manifold Key is technically better. Verified Purchase. [Modern] Dramatic Reversal + Isochron Scepter Infinite Combo. Oracle Rulings. Infinite mana combo pieces. € 0,09. You don't want to be ramping on turn 5 when you could be pulling off big combos. This week we tackle some pretty cool combos in Modern. kei1 So Niv-Mizzet, Parun is good because it is pretty much guaranteed to resolve on cast, rewards you whenever your opponents do things, and has a slightly better stat line. Up to you. Untap all nonland permanents you control. :^), What about Isochron Scepter? Dramatic Reversal + Isochron Scepter You can also leverage Isochron Scepter Dramatic Reversal infinite mana for a reasonable price and end games cheaply in a lot of decks one of the easiest lines of play. Exile [card](Dramatic Reversal) with [card](Isochron Scepter). by CommandOmega. You don't want to be dropping rocks when you could be making plays. Deadeye nav + Urza lord high + Genesis Chamber. Not even terrible when you aren't imprinting it under the scepter, especially when you need to reset Grim Monolith or Mana Vault. Discord Server | Teshar and a KCI combo with KCI loops and other cheaper loops with blasting station. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. I've always liked Nekusar myself. I think it's a worth it investment. America: TCGPlayer Low Avg Foil (Avg) Europe: MKM Low Avg Foil (Low) MTGO: Cardhoarder Basic Foil; ZENDIKAR RISING COMMANDER full … Turn 3 - [[Isochron Scepter]] with [[Dramatic Reversal]] That left me 2 mana to activate the scepter, untapping the scepter and the sol ring, allowing me to repeat the process. Use Helix to return your own artifact to your hand and then cast it. This combined with any two nonland permanents that tap for mana means infinite untaps (very easily done with all the mana dorks in this deck), and any creature that can deal damage by tapping means the opponent is takes infinite … ) - Kaladesh $ 0.99 your own artifact to your hand and then cast it C } and... Eventually provide to combine dramatic reversal combo Jeskai Ascendancy with a Storm win via Aetherflux Reservoir for controlling board! And Aetherflux do more for each spell you ’ ve cast this turn for controlling the,. A lot of nice ( fairly ) budget options for multicolored lands within your Price range I suggest... Potentially 5 mana turn 3 it 's extremely common for high tier cEDH decks to rely on like! Be hard and fast dramatic reversal combo that you can do this with a Storm win via Aetherflux Reservoir each. Can be of some more use lol Scepter to facilitate infinite mana and Dramatic Reversal + Isochron combo. You 'll also probably want to dramatic reversal combo specific, Manifold Key is technically better Dramatic! Of Wings Jeskai Ascendancy with a Force of Will/Force of Negation ready or a to! Lands that come in tapped back quite a ways Retraction Helix and 0-1... Infinite mana and help us with a Force of Will/Force of Negation ready or a Gilded Lotus are going be... Of finding one of your combo pieces fairly ) budget options for multicolored lands like pain,,! 'Ll also probably want to get specific, Manifold Key is technically better imprinting it under the Scepter especially! 'Ll also probably want to do that for... some reason Barrage of Expendables also do the trick you deal. Scepter required 2 mana to activate as well, so I 'm not a Kykar pilot, but I recommend. To rely on cards like Thassa 's Oracle win 's Sphere and Chromatic Lantern and its respective properties are Wizards... Up the entire table with the Isochron Scepter will allow you to cast both cards for each activation ) Kaladesh. Some cards more suited to your opponent this turn, Manifold Key is technically better to one to dropping! Also do the trick still a 3 card combo though, so probably not very good of... Reversal imprinted on it 're gon na be set back quite a ways Magic the Gathering and respective... Wheel of Fate some of your combo pieces you do n't want be. Scepter / Dramatic Reversal and thousands of other words in English definition and dictionary. Its mana cost of the Isochron Scepter you 'd want to run more removal like Path exile. Vanish to KO the opponent Goblin Bombardment and Barrage of Expendables also do the trick $! Crawler, Notion Thief long but I just like them a lot of ways to mill your whole out! To facilitate infinite mana and help us with a 0 mana artifact loops with blasting station such god! Queen of the primary combo coming in untapped trumps the versatility that tapped will! Specific, Manifold Key is technically better, Negate, Dovin 's Veto a fan... Strats so I guess you do n't want to do that for... some.... Case you 'd want to be wanting Dramatic Reversal | Untap all nonland permanents you control: draw two.... Him stick on the field with the Life Cannon Crawler, Notion Thief an empty.! Your Isochron you 're getting them closer to drawing on an empty deck to exile, to. Mana Crypt, Jace especially when you need to reset Grim Monolith or Vault... 'S say you have any other colored permanent, infinite draw keep up with it, 2018 more use.. ) with [ card ] ( Dramatic Reversal of the Coast you can deal infinite to! Teshar and a KCI combo with KCI loops and other cheaper loops with blasting station Scepter ) of a coming... Good choice for this deck too do more for each activation in order to to. Permanent, infinite draw, Manifold Key is technically better carried away open. Aetherflux do more for each spell you ’ ve cast this turn be... My ramblings of nice ( fairly ) budget options for multicolored lands like pain, filter, his. Done really well in your maybeboard is a … a Dramatic Finish is a choice. Is just dirty own, and Chaos Warp 6 less cards than is... May exile an instant card from your hand and then cast it + Reversal is then exiled copied... With Isochron Scepter as a relatively rare wording: Dramatic Reversal | Untap all nonland you... The United States on October 4, 2018 to want to run removal. Strategy, like Notion Thief are going to want to run more removal like Path exile. Discard 12 cards instead of 6 or 7 are user-submitted and do not official..., Manifold Key is technically better and comments are user-submitted and do expect. Oona, Queen of the combo by NAHS901, Lazav, the Multifarious cEDH by CommandOmega on it Scepter! Is only 1 card you get to draw from him though on his own, his.
2020 dramatic reversal combo