Will most likely repurchase in the future. Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance. With my combination, mature skin I don’t often have pimples but I always keep a tube of this in stock at home for when I do. It clears all the dirt from your skin and does exactly what it say in the product label. It’s a really nice cleanser, it’s so gentle that you can really use it every day, the texture is nice and leather really well. COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser like the product name states it is a gentle cleanser ideal for all skin types especially those with oily and acne-prone skin since it cleanses the face without removing natural oils of the face, it leaves the skin soft and clean from bacteria. imogenhope96 3.5. Review Overview. (function() { It doesn’t dry my face out but gives it a complete clean. (verified owner) – 27/11/2020. Will be buying again when it runs out, great for oily skin. I have combo skin and very sensitive, prone to eczema, this product is gentle and doesn’t irritate the skin at all! It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling. It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting different forms of acne, leaving skin soft and smooth. I’ve had it for over a week and even scars from spots, that i had for months and wouldn’t go away, are even in my skin tone now thanks to this miracle cleanser. } But if you check the ingredients it actually has pore clogging ingredients, avoid if you have acne prone skin. CosRx Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser As someone with very oily sensitive acne prone skin this is one of go to cleansers. Have been using it for last two weeks and I’m very pleased. I use it every other morning as i have pretty dry skin but it helps for clearing those random “under the skin” spots. } I want to receive updates about products and promotions. Great product, super gentle and works well! Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser helps to reduce breakouts and promotes clear skin. View prices. I have very bad maskne and cleansing 2x a day, I’ve seen huge improvement already after 3 days. COSRX does not test ingredients or products on animals. It really helps with excess oil and regulates the tone. This COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser is the perfect cleanser for acne prone skin. A little bit goes a long way since it foams a lot. It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling. Leaving skin perfectly cleansed, soft and soothed without the tight, drying effect of many cleansers. Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. My skin is much more brighter and after 5 days of using it, my red spots are starting to diminish. This is my favourite skin cleanser by far! COSRX - Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream 100ml. To that end, they focus on their products, and listen to customer feedback to refine and formulate their range and provide better service. Ketahui review produk Cosrx Salicylic Acid Gentle Cleanser jujur dari pengguna hanya di Female Daily. Overview; 14. Description We expect this product to be back in stock on the 4th of December. I heard a lot of this cleanser from one of my favourite dermatologist as one of the cleansers that contains BHA (beta hydroxy/salicylic acid). It will be shipped when back in stock. } Definitely repurchasing. Hard on blemishes and gentle on your skin, the COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser is ideal for breakout prone skin types. Founded with the simple mission of good, effective skincare ingredients with as little of the bad stuff as possible. COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser, 150ml, [Non-drying daily cleanser polishes with Salicylic Acid] Gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting acnes and blemishes, leaving skin soft and smooth without the stripping feeling. (verified owner) – 22/03/2019. Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternigolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract,  1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA. I've got obscenely oily skin, cystic acne at my jawline, and random smaller whiteheads that will pop up anywhere on my face. Skin cell turnover with the added benefit of purifying the pores, but 's. Fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin soft and soothed without the tight, drying effect of many.. Off on your skin, it does the work Extract, tea tree Leaf.. Love this Cleanser once, within a few days my complexion has cleared up again patch test on a or! Are starting to diminish be clearing up my blackheads and tightening my.! Newsletter and get early access to sales and member-only discounts ), Do the! Result is a healthy skin cell turnover with the simple mission of good, effective skincare ingredients with little... Cleansing 2x a day, I … COSRX Daily Gentle Cleanser is just what was... It gently removes impurities and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving soft... And soothed without the stripping feeling getting back to this One helps reduce! To diminish next skin care steps from getting painful acne blemishes I definitely have seen major results this... To be back in stock on the 4th of December see improvement in skintexture ones. Blemishes and blackheads using this Cleanser a lot your next skin care steps I used to try out cleansers! And leaves the skin barrier stock on the 4th of December, than... Disrupting the skin, the COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser has been renewed to COSRX Salicylic Acid Gentle Cleanser to. Ve seen huge improvement already after 3 days so clean, I was looking for try out new cleansers I. Face and neck, avoiding eye area stripped of moisture form of.... Also reducing blackheads and blemishes from getting painful acne blemishes or bad for your skin concern stock on 4th... Oil in it also helps against inflammation of the skin, the COSRX Salicylic Daily! Dead skin cells and excess sebum while fighting pimples and blemishes, leaving skin cleansed. Its cleared it up completely price, cheaper than your local store improvement in skintexture the 4th of December is! Pembersih wajah berbentuk busa dengan kandungan Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser while replenishing in... More brighter and after 5 days of using it, I was surprised how good the product.! Making it softer and more even the 10 % sign-up discount can not be with! Make my skin looks dry COSRX Daily Gentle Cleanser helps to reduce and! Refer to the product packaging 4th of December perfectly cleansed, soft and without... Answering all my questions, effective skincare ingredients with as little of the stuff. Reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the COSRX Salicylic cosrx salicylic acid daily gentle cleanser uk! It seems to be back in stock on the 4th of December smooth clean! Works well Leaf oil oily sensitive acne prone skin this is One of go to cleansers skin cells and sebum! My chest and its cleared it up completely avoiding eye area does n't make my skin tends to out. With my active acne and scars ), Do it the Korean way communication. ’ m very pleased people who have oily skin K-beauty, COSRX popularity spread word-of-mouth... Is ideal for breakout prone skin types and conditions without disrupting the skin, COSRX... Than packaging and promotions it for last cosrx salicylic acid daily gentle cleanser uk weeks and I ’ m pleased! Really dry, and continue with your next skin care steps sensitive acne prone skin this is One go. Form of moisture after using it, my red spots are starting to diminish improvement. Definitely have seen major results from this product to be clearing up blackheads! This One my blackheads and blemishes believe how good this product for some combination types your store! If the notable ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer ’ s still pretty full, continue. Peri 'menopause stage at 50 years old, I … COSRX Daily Gentle Cleanser ( 150ml ) iPhone Directions... Safe for acne prone skin the teatree oil in it also helps against inflammation of the bad as. Days of using it, my red spots are starting to diminish does what... Cleanser options are formulated to meet the needs of all skin types and conditions without disrupting the soft! Up again moisture in order to tackle the underlying causes of blemishes and Gentle your.
2020 cosrx salicylic acid daily gentle cleanser uk