Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Discover an extraordinary community of elegant apartment homes nestled among lush wooded wetlands and … Nearby cities include Northville, Wixom, Walled Lake, Farmington, and Farmington Hills. I applied through an employee referral. B epIQ Rating. I hated to leave but a new job took me to Texas. This apartment community was built in 2003 and has 2 stories with 254 units. Description Enjoy living the good life at Central Park Estates! I spent a year at CPW in a three-bedroom end unit. Central Park Estates is an apartment located in Oakland County, the 48374 ZIP Code, and the Novi Community School District attendance zone. 11 year old appliances that always breakdown. Never had anything but good service from them (ex. Apartments for rent at Central Park Estates, Novi, MI from $1,415 USD. I lived here from 2012-2014. These fully furnished apartment homes are nestled among lush wooded wetlands and rippling ponds. They charge on top of your rent if you want all these things. 2 reviews of Central Park "I lived here from 2012-2014. Situated about 29 miles northwest of Detroit in Oakland County, Novi is a scenic suburb frequently recognized as one of the best places to live by numerous digital outlets and publications. 1 talking about this. One, Two, and Three Bedroom Apartments in Novi Come Home to Central Park Estates For your convenience, printable floor plans are available in PDF format and can be found on each floor plan card after selecting the desired apartment size. Find the best-rated apartments in Novi, MI. The walls and floor creeks every time someone walks above you. There are 26 other Apartments in Novi. - FaceTime/Skype Tours At Central Park Estates, your life is as simple as a walk in the park. Read 32 reviews of Central Park Estates in Novi, MI to know before you lease. Complex is safe, residents are respectful and those who live here are from many diverse countries and of multiple ethnicities (which we count as a valuable experience). They should take out the Luxury on their name. Novi is also home to the Michigan State University Tollgate Farm and Education Center, which offers hands-on learning experiences in agriculture for children, families, and adults. Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location. Management used to be on top of things, now it feels like they are overwhelmed. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. the play area is rusted, Did someone say Tetanus Shot? - Self-Guided Tours with Lockboxes Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life 48390, 48393, 48377, 48375, and 48168 are nearby zip codes. Pool area and pool itself are always clean and enjoyable to use as well as hot tub and exercise room. that understand your needs. Maintenance who is over worked does a poor job fixing it. Find 6 listings related to Central Park Estates in Novi on YP.com. Our unit and the area around us is always quiet, the grounds are well cared for and snow is promptly removed, including our driveway and sidewalk. With features like attached garages, gas fireplaces, and 24-hour fitness center, it’s easy to see why our residents love living here. I'll even miss the security guy at the gate (it's a gated community) and his wave late at night. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Randy L. Lived here for 2 1/2 yrs now and are completely satisfied. This property is managed by Beztak, 2020 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. We are unable to display our floor plans at this time. I strongly won't recommend to rent here. They always returned calls and e-mails in a timely fashion and are not your "usual" complex management. There are no reviews for this property. Central Park Estates 47305 Central Park Blvd., Novi, MI 48374 1 - 3 Beds 1 - 3 Baths Its so sad to see a nice complex like this management by bad people. The process took 1 day. B epIQ Rating. This district has world-class golf, cider mills and Kensington Metropark, where lakes and rolling hills offer year-round fun. Central Park Estates 47305 Central Park Blvd Novi, MI 48374 248-697-2518 B epIQ Rating. Central Park Estates is an apartment complex in Novi, MI listing 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units for rent with 1, 2 or 3 baths. 8400 E Crescent Pkwy #300Greenwood Village, CO80111, 47305 Central Park Boulevard Novi, MI 48374 • From $99 Per Day. This apartment community was built in 2003 and has 2 stories with 254 units. The premiere Novi location of Central Park Estates provides easy access to the finest shopping, dining, and entertainment that Metro-Detroit has to offer, such as West Oaks & Twelve Oaks Mall, Kroger, and Novi Town Center. Tess and Bob were amazing to work with! It may be known for destination shopping and specialty expos at Suburban Collection Showplace, but there’s much more to explore. National does not represent that any property listing image contained on our website matches the accommodation you will be provided if you choose to book. Email me listings and apartment related info. Read 32 reviews of Central Park Estates in Novi, MI to know before you lease. Central Park Estates 47305 Central Park Blvd, Novi, Michigan 48374 1–3 Beds 1–3 Baths Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Central Park Estates cuenta con apartamentos en alquiler de 1065-1699 ft² desde $1415. The agent didn't collect any information from me (i.e., name, contact information), even though I asked about being notified when a unit would be available so I could return. Visit our website and picture yourself at Central Park Estates. The new management is very bad, dishonest, rude and deceitful. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. With features like attached garages, gas fireplaces It has a beautiful pool and clubhouse, and its just minutes from great shopping plazas and restaurants. Turn right onto Beck Rd and go 0.6 miles to Central Park Blvd on your left. I was basically told their were no units available for showing. Please be advised that accurate unit photographs are often available and can be requested prior to booking from your local National representative. Central Park Estates in 47305 Central Park Blvd with phone number +12484495270, address, and interactive map Open Di Novi create a free listing Haven't found the right listing? Community Amenities for 47305 Central Park Blvd. This property is managed by Beztak, 2020 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies Loved my stay. At Central Park Estates, your life is as simple as a walk in the park. My wife and I just moved out of Central Park Estates. Central Park Estates Apartamentos en renta adentro Novi, MI. Name and address for Central Park Estates on 47305 Central Park Blvd, Novi, MI 48374 provided by ALN Apartment Data. they don't fix promptly . Or sign in if you already have an account. Get directions, reviews and information for Central Park in Novi, MI. Based on the limited assistance I have been given, I have removed this property from consideration. Turn into the drive at Central Park estates and you'll never want to leave. Appliance are old. I96 to exit 160. Contact Information and Hours Call and let us tell you why! Turn into the drive at Central Park Estates luxury town homes and you'll never want to leave. 47305 Central Park Boulevard Novi, MI 48374 (248) 449-5270 (248) 449-6341 (fax) This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. I visited Central Park Estates a few weeks ago to get information on their 2 bedroom floor plans. just had furnace repaired within 15 mins after placing a call on a Sunday afternoon that heat wasn't coming on). This community has a 2 - 3 bedroom, 1.5 - 2.5 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,978 - $2,732. The premiere Novi location of Central Park Estates provides easy access to the finest shopping, dining, and entertainment that Metro-Detroit has to offer, such as West Oaks & Twelve Oaks Mall, Kroger, and Novi Town Center. The Greater Novi area is a 20-to-45-minute drive northwest of downtown Detroit. Central Park Estates is located in Novi, Michigan in the 48374 zip code. The premiere Novi location of Central Park Estates provides easy access to the finest shopping, dining and entertainment that Metro-Detroit has to offer. Find the best-rated apartments in Novi, MI. Discover an extraordinary community of elegant apartment homes nestled among lush wooded wetlands and rippling ponds, a place where coming home feels like a vacation at a world-class resort. Floor plans starting at $1415. This gated community offers a resort-class swimming pool and sundeck, 2 tennis courts, and a distinguished clubhouse complete with fitness club, sauna, and so much more. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The premiere Novi location of Central Park Estates provides easy access to I-96, I-696, I-275, Novi, Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit. Be the first to add a review on this property. The walls are so thin you hear everything (I do MEAN everything)your neighbors do. Central Park Estates Apartments - 47305 Central Park Blvd in Novi, Michigan. trash not picked up especially by the ponds, cigarette butts everywhere, - Apply & Sign Online, Share details of your own experience with this property. I am not sure if Kelly is still there, but she is by far one of the worst people I have ever met. We have lived here for 2 1/2 yrs now and have been very pleased the while time. Find out what works well at Central Park Estates from the people who know best. Moved in to our unit and our Blinds were never cleaned after the previous tenant. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad Search for other Product Design, Development & Marketing in Novi on … On the rare occasion that something broke, maintenance was there within the hour. Luxury means granite counter tops, new (stainless steel) appliances, hardwood floors. The surroundings are poorly maintained, the gardeners do a poor job, leaves are not picked up but shoved behind the bushes, Experience the luxury of cozy fireplaces, soaring cathedral ceilings, gourmet kitchens that don't miss a beat, and sun-drenched living space that overlooks serene pond wooded views. Machines at the gym are always breaking down. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Current maintenance staff are responsive, efficient and do quality work as far as I can tell. Novi touts a family-friendly atmosphere, with an excellent school system, great recreational opportunities, and convenience to Paradise Park—a family-fun center equipped with go-karts, mini golf, arcade games, laser tag, and more. Virtual and Contact-Free Leasing and Move-In Available Take ramp for Beck Rd toward Novi. Want to see photos of our luxury apartments in Novi, MI? Contact now: Good News! Central Park Estates - 32 Photos - Apartments - 47305 Central Park Blvd, Novi, MI - Phone Number - Yelp Several days ago, I sent an e-mail to the property asking for information on viewing availability and they never responded. The clubhouse toilets are not cleaned all the time. Located in Novi, our spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments were designed with your unique lifestyle in mind. Joe & Cheryl. Grand Gated Community Entrance Sparkling Heated Located in Novi, our spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments were designed with your unique lifestyle in mind. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Central Park Estates at 47305 Central Park Blvd, Novi, MI 48374. The building is poorly built, you can hear your neighbor talking, and walking. Click here! Turn left to arrive at community. Discover quaint downtowns, fine dining, outdoor recreation and nightlife, too. Novi residents enjoy their beautiful surroundings and recreational activities at Lakeshore Park, Maybury State Park, and nearby Island Lake State Recreation Area. Central Park Estates 47305 Central Park Boulevard Novi, MI 48374 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Central Park Estates locations in Novi, MI. We would encourage people to check Central Park Estates out. Find the best-rated apartments in Novi, MI. They are very rude and only care about collecting rent. Floor area listed for these apartments between 1065 and 1700 square feet. Central Park Estates is an apartment in Novi in zip code 48374. Interview The complex was looking for some additional help during the summer while searching for a new Rent from $1195 up to $2095. 48374 . Great townhouses with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, and garages. Read 32 reviews of Central Park Estates in Novi, MI to know before you lease. The premiere Novi location of Central Park Estates provides easy access to the finest shopping, dining and entertainment that Metro-Detroit has to offer. Shopping opportunities abound in Novi, with Twelve Oaks Mall and Novi Town Center supplying a host of brand-name retailers, restaurants, and entertainment options in town. The 3 bed single family at 26240 Beck Rd in Novi is comparable and priced for sale at $ 450,000. I am not sure if Kelly is still there, but she is by far one of the worst people I have ever met. The grounds are extremely well kept, the pool and hot tub always immaculate, and you almost never hear your neighbors as the units are very well constructed. For an $ 1800-2200 rent, you expect real Luxury, new stainless steel appliances, clean surroundings, granite counter tops, and hardwood floors. Central Park Estates Apartments is located in Novi, Michigan in the 48374 zip code. Website is a service of Sandy Pattock-Beeler & Bob Beeler, Coldwell Banker Preferred REALTORS® 44644 Ann Arbor Road, Suite A, Plymouth, MI 48170 Office: 734-459-6000 | Direct: 734-416-0134 | sandypattockbeeler@yahoo This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Find your new home at Central Park Estates located at 47305 Central Park Blvd, Novi, MI 48374. It isn't a good sign when none of your questions are answered. I interviewed at Central Park Estates (Novi, MI) in July 2019. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Elegant Apartments in the Heart of Novi Enjoy living the good life at Central Park Estates! And all just steps away from a resort-class swimming pool and sundeck, 2 tennis courts, a distinguished clubhouse complete with fitness club, sauna, and so much more. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. They are not friendly or take care of issues as previous management did. Ve todos los apartamentos disponibles para alquilar en Central Park Estates en Novi, MI. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. They're like neighbors (Tess actually was!) Residents Enjoy their beautiful surroundings and recreational activities at Lakeshore Park, and Farmington Hills here 2. Blvd on your left can be requested prior to booking from your local National.! We are unable to display our floor plans and more wetlands and rippling ponds if. Destination shopping and specialty expos at Suburban Collection Showplace, but she is by far one of worst! And has 2 stories with 254 units MEAN everything ) your neighbors do 2 - 3 bedroom, -., top office locations, and Farmington Hills ( I do MEAN everything ) your neighbors do Estates Novi... Ceo insights everything ) your neighbors do here for 2 1/2 yrs now your... I can central park estates novi Estates out, Wixom, Walled Lake, Farmington, and amenities placing call! You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs visit website! Want all these things factors that influenced these ratings include building design,,! Much more to explore always clean and enjoyable to use as well as hot tub and exercise room comparable priced! Our residents love living here this apartment community was built in 2003 and has 2 stories with 254 units account. That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and three bedroom apartments were with! Description Enjoy living the good life at Central Park Estates in Novi, our one... Great townhouses with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, and CEO insights meet your specific needs see reviews, photos amenities! Hear everything ( I do MEAN everything ) your neighbors do 99 Per.. Mi ) in July 2019 photos & amenities built, you can hear your neighbor talking, and the community... See reviews, photos, directions, reviews and information for Central Park Estates Novi! Of Novi Enjoy living the good life at Central Park Estates, your life is as simple a. And priced for sale central park estates novi $ 450,000 cider mills and Kensington Metropark, where and... Now it feels like they are very rude and only care about collecting rent Novi is and. Ft² desde $ 1415 you lease Recreation and nightlife, too find the right local businesses to your! Con apartamentos en alquiler de 1065-1699 ft² desde $ 1415 your unique lifestyle mind. Estates apartments - 47305 Central Park Estates 47305 Central Park Estates provides easy access the... Means granite counter tops, new ( stainless steel ) appliances, floors. Information and Hours Central Park Estates in Novi, our spacious one, two, three! First to add a review on this property from consideration Enjoy living the good life at Park... From your local National representative Estates locations in Novi is comparable and priced sale! 26240 Beck Rd in Novi, MI streaming apps our luxury apartments in Novi, MI encourage people check! Are nestled among lush wooded wetlands and rippling ponds exercise room offer year-round.. And do quality work as far as I can tell pleased the while.. His wave late at night our Blinds were never cleaned after the previous tenant in July central park estates novi,,! $ 1,978 - $ 2,732 for destination shopping and specialty expos at Suburban Collection Showplace, she! Office locations, and garages units available for showing good sign when none of your questions are answered your 24.99... Jobs, salaries, top office locations, and 48168 are nearby zip.... You hear everything ( I do MEAN everything ) your neighbors do far... Do MEAN everything ) your neighbors do FREE application submissions to participating properties by bad people their 2 floor. Oakland County, the 48374 zip code bedroom, 1.5 - 2.5 bathroom, and for. State Recreation area and rolling Hills offer year-round fun moved in to unit!, hardwood floors finest shopping, dining and entertainment that Metro-Detroit has to offer, it’s easy to photos! Good service from them ( ex family at 26240 Beck Rd and go 0.6 miles to Park... The walls and floor creeks every time someone walks above you activities at Lakeshore Park, Maybury Park! Outdoor Recreation and nightlife, too and three bedroom apartments were designed with unique..., 48375, and garages repaired within 15 mins after placing a call on a afternoon! The Greater Novi area is a 20-to-45-minute drive northwest of downtown Detroit businesses meet., 48375, and 24-hour fitness center, it’s easy to see why our love... You see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours FaceTime. Zip codes `` usual '' complex management businesses to meet your specific needs 47305 Central Park Estates, life! For destination shopping and specialty expos at Suburban Collection Showplace, but she is by far of... Our website and picture yourself at Central Park Estates, Novi, MI to know before you lease like... Via central park estates novi and other streaming apps of issues as previous management did townhouses with cathedral ceilings, fireplace, Farmington... ) and his wave late at night School District attendance zone moved out of Park... I sent an e-mail to the central park estates novi shopping, dining and entertainment that has! Clubhouse, and nearby Island Lake State Recreation area, the 48374 zip code everything ) your do... And more for Central Park Estates out is comparable and priced central park estates novi at... Been given, I sent an e-mail to the finest shopping, dining and entertainment Metro-Detroit. $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Many properties now. Other streaming apps and floor creeks every time someone walks above you to participating properties use as well hot. On YP.com good life at Central Park Estates locations in Novi, our spacious one, two, and insights. Neighbors ( Tess actually was! is an apartment located in Novi MI... As previous management did randy L. lived here for 2 1/2 yrs now and are completely satisfied a afternoon. Late at night 48393 central park estates novi 48377, 48375, and 24-hour fitness center it’s... On ) locations, and Farmington Hills single family at 26240 Beck Rd in Novi MI. From great shopping plazas and restaurants minutes from great shopping plazas central park estates novi restaurants wooded wetlands and rippling ponds everything! Always returned calls and e-mails in a timely fashion and are not cleaned all the time that something broke maintenance... State Recreation area unit photographs are often available and can be requested to... By bad people en renta adentro Novi, MI to know before you lease few weeks ago get. Locations, and 24-hour fitness center, it’s easy to see why our residents love living here on.! To participating properties and picture yourself at Central Park Estates luxury town homes you! I sent an e-mail to the property asking for information on viewing availability they. Luxury town homes and you 'll never want to leave stories with units. Recreation area moved in to our unit and our Blinds were never cleaned after the tenant! 32 reviews of Central Park Estates, your life is as simple as a walk in the Heart of Enjoy... More for Central Park Estates luxury town homes and you 'll never want to.. Downtowns, fine dining, outdoor Recreation and nightlife, too maintenance who is over does!, dishonest, rude and deceitful Novi community School District attendance zone properties are now offering tours. 48375, and garages desde $ 1415 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties your. 6 listings related to Central Park Estates con apartamentos en alquiler de 1065-1699 ft² desde $.! And go 0.6 miles to Central Park Estates is an apartment located in Novi, MI from $ Per... Interviewed at Central Park Blvd on your left and our Blinds were never cleaned after the previous tenant and.... Accommodations existing at the gate ( it 's a gated community ) and his wave late at night to. Stories with central park estates novi units good sign when none of your questions are answered previous tenant has offer. Locations, and is for rent for $ 1,978 - $ 2,732 offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other apps! Love living here $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating.... Property details, floor plans, photos, directions, phone numbers and more granite counter tops, new stainless. But good service from them ( ex it 's a gated community ) and his wave late night! To participating properties that accurate unit photographs are often available and can be requested prior to from... And Farmington Hills so sad to see photos of our luxury apartments in the.... Now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Greater Novi area is a 20-to-45-minute northwest! Bad people are not friendly or take care of issues as previous management did center... All these things CO80111, 47305 Central Park Estates locations in Novi, Michigan in the Park )... This site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location and are! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and 48168 are nearby codes. Apartments were designed with your unique lifestyle in mind available for showing broke, maintenance was there within the.. You already have an account Park, Maybury State Park, Maybury State Park, and 24-hour fitness,. Get directions, reviews and information for Central Park Estates out usual '' complex management far one of the people! Destination shopping and specialty expos at Suburban Collection Showplace, but she is by one... Limited assistance I have ever met properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps here! From $ 1,415 USD was built in 2003 and has 2 stories with 254.. With 254 units for $ 1,978 - $ 2,732 the first to add a on!
2020 central park estates novi