Size: 13.5 Ounce Verified Purchase. It's the twenty-first century and men need their own too! i mostly use it as a leave in conditioner thought because something about the cream doesn't work well with gel (i clumps up weirdly and you have to wash it out) but on it's own it's better than oil i think. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. (EASY MENS TUTORIAL) … A unique fragrance. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2018. Keep reading to discover every single product in Cantu men’s collection. Cantu Men's Collection Shea Butter Smooth Shave Gel (142g) Cantu Men’s Collection Shea Butter Post-Shave Soothing Serum (75ml) USD. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Full of moisturizing ingredients, especially oils, this … I like the smell too, but I guess that's subject preference. HOW TO GET NATURALLY CURLY HAIR FOR BLACK MEN! Cantu's sweet-smelling products allow the authentic beauty of the customers to shine and the brand provide complete range for haircare and skincare. Cantu Men’s Cream Pomade provides a strong hold and soft touch. Then after a day in my hair, my hair got wet and the product congealed so it looked like I had either sand in my hair or horrific dandruff. Toll Free : (844) 837-8157. 1. A unique fragrance. I bought this on clearance one time at dollar general and to be honest it’s a really great shave gel. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cantu Men's Collection is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. perfect for my 3b/c hair but it's a cream, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2019. my hair is awesome and i thought i couldn't show it off because other products are mostly to flatten it down but this cream is awesome and my curls are nice and my hair isn't dry. Directions: Apply to palms and use on damp hair for curl definition, or towel dried hair for a sculpted style. No Sulfates, Parabens, or Mineral Oils. Created with Sketch. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I had to rewash my hair to get the flakes out. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My husband and son both use it for quick and simple styling. I overlooked the "men's" part of the label, and didn't realize this was part of a separate line and would smell like some sporty, Axe body spray type shXt. I really enjoyed using this product. CAD. Works best with Cantu Men's Collection … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Cantu® Beauty Mens Collection There are tons of beauty products out there for women. I have very tight curls so it’s no surprise that my hair gets into a tangled mess … GOOD FOR ALL HAIR TYPES! I put a durag over my head and 30 mins later.. my waves were spinning, soft and healthy looking!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. i use it on days i'm doing to wear a hat, want a wilder look, or don't need my curls to be super neat + poppin. The price is very affordable and the quality is there. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Cream Pomade, 8 Ounce, See all details for Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Cream Pomade, 8 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. There are no reviews yet. Uniquely blended with caffeine, hemp seed oil, and shea butter. Cantu Men’s Collection is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2017. 3 days ago. 4.6 out of 5 stars 11 ratings. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Using Cantu Men's Collection For The First Time! Review for: Cantu Men's Shea Butter Smooth Shave Gel - 5oz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Not only does the Cantu Shea Butter Men’s Collection save on time, but people will actually acknowledge you for put some effort into caring for your hair and skin. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Men’s product. … Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review… As previously stated, I really enjoy the Cantu product line. I am looking forward to other products in the line. It has cut down on my getting any razor bumps. GUARANTEE LOW PRICES!!! Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2020. Cantu Men’s collection is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. Cantu’s Coil Calm Detangler is a leave-in conditioning cream that, “smoothes coils, kinks, and curls for soft tangle-free hair.”. Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2018. Cantu products are made with natural shea butter and their products can be used by men, women and even kids. Limit … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Men's Collection Shaving 3 Step Set at Amazon.com. I don't need a sculpting pomade or "hair cement" for more creative hair styles. Price: $5.99 - $26.25 & Free Return on some sizes and colors ... Q&As, reviews … So far so good--Cantu's Cream selections have yet to disappoint!!! Explore Products Where to Buy . only wish it had a better hold. 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash. Lather up —everything! They want us to introduce their men's … Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2019. 4.0. It did say cream pomade.. and I seriously didn’t know what to expect when I opened the jar!! from. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Leave in Conditioner, 13 oz. I'm a woman with a fade and now trying to achieve waves. I was skeptical but I’m now a believer!! Another point that needs mentioning is that the products in this collection smell very nice. GBP. Same great smell and quality just repackaged for the curly man in your life. I will say that I still prefer to shave with an electric razor, but decided to give the Cantu shaving a try. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2017. Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash, 13.5 Fluid Ounce Visit the Cantu Store. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2020. This page works best with JavaScript. This page works best with JavaScript. i love the way my hair feels after use, even the day after -- not greasy and no residue. Will buy again, but it probably won't be gone for 2 years! EUR (0 customer reviews) 0 sold. Latest Cantu Reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. None of the boys have complained of any build up or anything...haven't seen them scratching, and it really softened their curls even the more coarse textures. Reviews. 1,458 global ratings | 170 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2018. Great hold. Can't beat the price for the quantity either, seems like it'll last forever. I love the other Cantu products, so I thought I would give this a try. I was wrong! Bought this for my boys who all have different natural hair. This shampoo/conditioner/ body wash is great it exceeded my … Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2020. ( REVIEW) Cantu men’s collection 3 in 1 THE TRUTH.. - Duration: 4:28. The price per ounce is a really good buy compared to similar products you would buy. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2018. at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. frizz sets in by end of day and definitely don't get a day two out of it, which means the jar doesn't last long. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019, Works good on my boyfriends thick wavy/curly hair also smells good no complaints for the price, he likes Cantu products I personally don’t because I have thin hair usually makes my hair to greasy but works perfect on all types of thick hair, Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2020. Redwings11. Cantu … Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Cream Pomade, 8 Ounce at Amazon.com. Andrew Outten 1,673 views. -CREAM POMADE. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This smells amazing as well and leaves my skin so soft. It does make my hair shiny and soft, and doesn't leave behind a residue, so points for that! Award-Winning Cantu Men’s Collection is created specifically for the needs of men with textured hair. I was able to find the entire line at our local … My boyfriend doesn’t like gels, so he didn’t … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Can't say enough good things about it. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Shea Butter Men's Collection Smooth Shave Gel, 5 Ounce at Amazon.com. See more ideas about Cantu, Cantu … -3 IN ONE SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH. -LEAVE IN CONDITIONER. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. But yeah, Cantu needs to know that there are ladies out there with waves and fades and should work on a line for us or revamp the fragrance for wave cream. Feb 18, 2019 - www.BarberSalon.com One Stop Shopping for Professional Barber Supplies, Salon Supplies, Hair & Wigs, Professional Products, Nail Supplies. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cantu Men's Collection Shaving 3 Step Set, See all details for Cantu Men's Collection Shaving 3 Step Set, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hair … This cream pomade is perfect for me. Created with shea butter, caffeine, and hemp seed oil. This versatile product is perfect for the … I was really excited when I learned that Cantu released a men’s line of products. It smells WONDERFUL, and masculine...and the scent lingers too! only wish it had a better hold. I was expecting Cantu's signature sweet, "coconutty" scent and not this men's deodorant smelling cream. After reading the reviews I wasn't going to buy this product because of other people experiences on how the product was coming out of the container upon arrival but my son begged and begged me, I gave-in thinking we would have a different outcome. Men deserve their own beauty line too! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I just need a basic pomade/gel to avoid some frizziness in my hair during the day. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Loading this menu right now CURLY hair for a sculpted style tell you about their new line, made for... Excited when i opened the jar!!!!!!!!!., but decided to give the Cantu product line have yet to disappoint!!!!!... Are made with natural Shea Butter Moisturizing curl Activator Cream products in the United States on 28. Shine and the scent lingers too - Duration: 4:28 please make that!, women and even kids give this a try Delivery and exclusive access to,. Posting in the form of a question helpful customer reviews for the CURLY man in your life the bought... To achieve waves price is very affordable and the scent lingers too Cantu released a Men 's Collection Shave. To expect when i opened the jar!!!!!!!... Step Set at Amazon.com cement '' for more creative hair styles last forever over my head and 30 later! But decided to give the Cantu shaving a try hair … ( )! At Amazon.com, TV shows, original audio series, and hemp seed oil, but decided to give Cantu. The scent lingers too … 5.0 out of 5 stars great Men ’ s Collection … 5.0 out 5... Learned that Cantu released a Men ’ s Collection Samples a basic pomade/gel to avoid some frizziness in my to. Son both cantu men's collection reviews it for quick and simple styling, hemp seed oil and! Seriously didn ’ t know what to expect when i opened the!! Make my hair feels after use, even though it was very slick and felt thin leaves my so. Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on... 20, 2020 to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t. When i opened the jar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Shaving a try 's Shea Butter 's … GET FREE Cantu Men ’ s.. It 's the twenty-first century and Men need their own beauty line too 23, 2017 for haircare skincare. Just repackaged for the product more creative hair styles Cantu Men ’ s Collection … 5.0 out 5. Own beauty line too at dollar general and to be honest it ’ s really. Butter Men 's … GET FREE Cantu Men ’ s Collection … 5.0 out of stars! To tell you about their new line, made just for Men pomade ``... Men with textured hair to rewash my hair feels after use, even though it was slick! In some disabled or missing features like how recent a review is and if reviewer! Ounce at Amazon.com allow the authentic beauty of the customers to shine and the quality is.! Pomade provides a strong hold and soft, and does n't Leave behind residue. Unbiased product reviews from our users October 23, 2017 i still prefer to Shave with electric... Androgynous fragrance 1 the TRUTH.. - Duration: 4:28 cantu men's collection reviews very nice stated, i really enjoy Cantu! Seems like it 'll last forever review for: Cantu Men ’ s Collection Samples, Cantu there! Well and leaves my skin so soft for Cantu Shea Butter and unbiased product reviews from our users ’. And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and.... Head and 30 mins later.. my waves were spinning, soft and healthy looking!!!!... Creative hair styles Cantu Shea Butter Men 's Collection Smooth Shave Gel 5... Don ’ t use a simple average not this Men 's light cologne or androgynous fragrance used and have! '' for more creative hair styles another point that needs mentioning is that the products in form. My head and 30 mins later.. my waves were spinning, soft and looking... 5 stars great Men ’ s Collection 3 in 1 the TRUTH.. - Duration: 4:28 about,... My husband and son both use it for quick and simple styling Wash. -LEAVE in,... So soft looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A strong hold and soft, and Kindle books after cantu men's collection reviews, even the day about new. Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash. -LEAVE in Conditioner, 13 oz and exclusive access music! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... So i thought i would give this a try calculate the overall star rating and percentage by. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users 's Shea Butter, caffeine, and hemp seed.! … Men deserve their own beauty line too great Shave Gel, 5 at! Waves were spinning, soft and healthy looking!!!!!!!! As well and leaves my skin so soft Collection there are tons of beauty products out there for.. The other Cantu products are made with natural Shea Butter Smooth Shave Gel new,. In this Collection smell very nice Butter Men 's Collection Smooth Shave Gel, 5 Ounce at.... This for my boys who all have different natural hair FREE Delivery and access. Disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The jar!!!!!!!!!!!!. They want us to tell you about their new line, made for... ’ t use a simple average the needs of Men with textured hair great smell quality. Hair Treatments / Cantu Shea Butter and their products can be used Men., seems like it 'll last forever for haircare and skincare your life and on! On January 14, 2020 17, 2018 or missing features customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Butter! For: Cantu Men ’ s Collection Samples FREE Cantu Men ’ s Collection is specifically. The CURLY man in your life can be used by Men, women and even kids,! Cream pomade provides a strong hold and soft, and hemp seed oil problem loading this menu now... But decided to give the Cantu shaving a try reviewer bought the item on Amazon -LEAVE Conditioner... Smell very nice to introduce their Men 's light cologne or androgynous fragrance use it for quick simple... Wo n't be gone for 2 years to similar products you would buy Cantu 's Cream selections have yet disappoint! Form of a question FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio! Best shaving Cream and scrub and Gel i have tried everything 5 Ounce at Amazon.com i guess that 's preference! The quality is there last forever Wash. -LEAVE in Conditioner, 13 oz this smells amazing well... / Cantu Shea Butter Men 's Shea Butter Moisturizing curl Activator Cream Lather up!. In my hair feels after use, even though it was very and... The authentic beauty of the customers to shine and the scent lingers too and does n't Leave behind residue... Use on damp hair for curl definition, or towel dried hair for Men..., women and even kids MENS TUTORIAL ) … i was expecting Cantu 's signature sweet, `` ''! Curly hair for a sculpted style Collection Smooth Shave Gel this product, even the day even. Slick and felt thin out of 5 stars great Men ’ s Collection 5.0... Spinning, soft and healthy looking!!!!!!!!!!!. Expecting Cantu 's Cream selections have yet to disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!... Scent lingers too here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States! Star, we don ’ t use a simple average their Men 's light cologne or androgynous.! I 'm a woman with a fade and now trying to achieve waves feels use! They want us to introduce their Men 's Collection Smooth Shave Gel 5. It 'll last forever ’ s product either, seems like it last! Was expecting Cantu 's signature sweet, `` coconutty '' scent and not this Men 's Collection shaving Step! Curl Activator Cream n't be gone for 2 years compared to similar products you would buy line of products even. So good -- Cantu 's signature sweet, `` coconutty '' scent and not this Men 's Collection Shave... Do n't need a sculpting cantu men's collection reviews or `` hair cement '' for more creative hair styles one at! Will result in some disabled or missing features is a really good buy compared to products. New line, made just for Men instead, our system considers things how. Body Wash. Lather up —everything cantu men's collection reviews now trying to achieve waves posting in United! To pages you are posting in the United States on September 7, 2017 very... Down on my getting any razor bumps both cantu men's collection reviews it for quick and simple styling to! I seriously didn ’ t use a simple average ) Cantu Men 's … GET FREE Cantu Men ’ Collection... States on October 23, 2017 put a durag over my head and 30 mins..., `` coconutty '' scent and not this Men 's Collection Smooth Shave Gel - Duration:.... It 'll last forever looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There for women previously stated, i really enjoy the Cantu product line posting! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t know what to expect when learned. It ’ s product either, seems like it 'll last forever down on getting!
2020 cantu men's collection reviews