Remove … Kosher. Get a variety pack like I did if you're unsure what flavors you might like. A super delicious Habanero flavor with a hint of lemon. I found this pack on Amazon and decided to give them a try. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Dry roasted peanuts have 14 g of total fat per serving. Choosing BIENA Snacks means you get the crunch and taste you crave in a healthier way. I tried the BBQ & was surprised I liked them too. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings, SEA SALT: Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt ROCKIN' RANCH: Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Ranch Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Gum Arabic, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavors, Spices, Mustard, Dehydrated Parsley, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil) HONEY ROASTED: Chickpeas, Pure Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Wildflower Honey, Sea Salt, Natural Honey Flavor BARBEQUE: Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Barbeque Seasoning (Sea Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice, Yeast Extract, Paprika, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Citirc Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor, Paprika, Red Pepper HABANERO: Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Habanero Seasoning (Salt, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Garlic Powder, Dehydrated Lemon Peel, Habanero Pepper, Black Pepper, Cumin, Citric Acid, Lemon Oil) CINNAMON CRUNCH: Chickpeas, Pure Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Maple Syrup, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Natural Cinnamon Flavor. Huge disappointment. Even my 5yr old likes them. The only one I think I will be refraining from is habanero. Loaded with 5-6 g of plant protein and 5-6 g of fiber to crush those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer. Loaded with 5-6 g of plant protein and 5-6 g of fiber to crush those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer. I found ranch Biena chickpea snacks at a local store and decided to give them a try. I like dried roasted chickpeas a lot. Big flavor! Grind up Biena Roasted Chickpeas into a crust for your favorite sweet or savory pie. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Homemade back-to-school snacks can seem like a daunting task, but here’s one that’s easy, healthy, and delicious: crispy roasted chickpeas. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2019. If you love chickpeas on their own or in your salads etc., this will be a great option. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO verified ingredients! 11 flavors Use "Pick Your Pack" to pick any 6 of your favorite flavors! They don't get stuck in your teeth like nuts, they just crumble down into little bits. View full product details. Gluten Free. Organic Fully Cooked Super Bean Mix (6-5 oz Pouch) 852 Grams, Alphabetz 2-Piece Kick Durable Rubber Kick Mats & Car Seat Protectors with Storage Pocket and Baby-in-Car Sign, Black. A super delicious Habanero flavor with a hint of lemon. Warning Contains: Produced in a facility where tree nuts, dairy and soy may be present. Tip # 3: Season at the end. Deliciously crunchy roasted Chickpea Snacks in familiar flavors such as Sea Salt, Honey, Chocolate, Habanero, and more! There was a problem completing your request. Buy Pop-Tarts® - Crumbly Pastry & Yummy Filling, Run With Sasquatch, Shop Jack Link's Jerky Snacks, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2018. nongmoproject.org. Biena Honey Roasted Chickpeas have 3 g of fat per serving. I created Biena because I am constantly on the hunt for protein snacks that are also super tasty. Now I crave them. Whiskware Star Wars Stackable Snack Pack, Darth Vader & Storm Trooper. Loaded with 5-6 g of plant protein and 5-6 g of fiber to crush those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks Crunchy roasted chickpeas in a variety of can't resist flavors are the perfect go-to afternoon snack or topper for your favorite dish. An easy way to prepare ready-to-eat chickpeas is to roast them in your oven. Kosher. Because some reviews were positive I tried these. The barbecue in particular was inedible. They are VERY filling/satisfying, I like all the flavors and love knowing they are high protein, non GMO etc. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO verified ingredients! Frustrated by the lack of options - I started experimenting with chickpeas, a staple from my childhood. Biena’s Chickpea Snacks are dry roasted (not fried), and are produced on dedicated gluten-free equipment (though they do share a facility that processes tree … Countless batches later, I developed this line of Roasted Chickpeas in a variety of flavors. Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks are delicious & nutritious with protein and fiber. Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks are delicious & nutritious with protein and fiber. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2020. These things taste quite good. Amounts per Serving: 5 g protein; 24% daily fiber; 78% less fat than dry roasted peanuts. Poorvi Patodia Founder & CEO, Biena ; Not just for snacking! We do not have any recommendations at this time. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2020. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Spread chickpeas in a baking tray and pat dry with a paper towel. Flavored crunchy chickpeas can be found in over 15,000 stores including Whole Foods, Publix, Wegman's, Target, CVS, Albertsons, Kroger, Walmart, Sprouts, and more! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Introducing Biena Keto Puffs! I just got these today and I tried the Cinnamon Crunch and Ranch flavored. Straight out of the bag, our Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks have the crunch and craveability of chips. Dry roasted peanuts have 14 g of total fat per serving. Instead of getting the four flavors listed in the description, I got six flavors. Other new chickpea snacks include dry-roasted or salted caramel-covered, and there are even chickpea chips—and most of them are also gluten-free. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Gluten free. If you are used to trying nasty healthy snacks you will think they are a God send LOL. No artificial ingredients or flavors. Saffron Road Crunchy Chickpeas with Sea Salt, $4.49 on Amazon She LOVES these. Whisk the oil, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, sea salt, black pepper, and red pepper together in a … Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. All natural. Those would require a homemade recipe. Please try again later. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Roasted chickpeas nutrition. Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 40 minutes, shaking pan every 10 minutes. With that in mind, meet these chickpea snacks. Normally I purchase "The Good Bean" and will continue to do so. Get Deals, Coupons & Updates from the Biena Team – No Spam. All natural. She loves chickpeas and thought the different flavors would be a nice change. We’ve gathered our favorite innovative ways to enjoy this up-and-coming snack below. Biena is here for you. With 11 total grams of Protein (5g) and Fiber (6g) per serving, Biena satisfies hunger better than standard snacks such as potato chips. Non GMO Project verified. Ha If that makes sense. Where can you buy roasted chickpea snacks? Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks Crunchy roasted chickpeas in a variety of can't resist flavors are the perfect go-to afternoon snack or topper for your favorite dish. Non GMO Project verified. She fine-tuned the roasting process to make them light and crispy, all while still maintaining the protein, fiber, and nutrients of a whole chickpea. It was so overpowering and powdery. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I opened three flavors and all were un-fresh and overwhelmingly seasoned. Enjoy! Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. They have less fat than nuts are a safer option for anyone with family or friends who have not allergies. Biena has basics like Rockin’ Ranch, Sour Cream & Onion, and BBQ. I created Biena because I am constantly on the hunt for Protein snacks that are also super tassty. They were pretty good and I was curious what other flavors were available. They’re also incredibly good for you. When the chickpeas are roasted and crisp, toss them with whatever seasonings you plan on using. Pinterest. Biena Dark Chocolate Roasted Chickpea Snacks. Reusable Produce Bags by Utilifox, Eco Friendly Mesh Bags For Fruit Vegetable, Set ... Ms.W Eye Massager Wand with 45℃ Heat & Sonic Vibration, Electric Eye Massage Pen fo... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Return to the baking tray. Awards include Shape Magazine Snack Awards, The Gourmet Retailer Editor's Pick and Ingredients that you can pronounce. Made More. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Big flavor! They’re light, crunchy and packed with flavor. I would definitely say to try them. View full product details, Perfectly sweet and salty, with a touch of real honey and sea salt. Its great that even the different flavors have no milk added to the seasonings to gt them to "stick". The flavor coating is tasty, but the puffy chic pea inside is pretty flavorless and is much more soft and crumbly than I expected. $20.00. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Gluten Free. This legume is low-fat and is high in protein and fiber. Use our store locator and find a location near you to buy Biena Snacks! The History of Biena … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019. I am not a vegan. Cook's Tip for Making Roasted Chickpeas Using Dry Chickpeas instead of canned: If you'd like to make this recipe from dry chickpeas, do not cook them! Loaded with 5-6 g of plant protein and 5-6 g of fiber to crush those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer. Big crunch! The most I can give them is three stars. Great job BIENA! Gluten-Free, Non-GMO verified ingredients! I purchased these for my daughter due to her allergies to eggs and all dairy products. Snackers rejoice! Biena Honey Roasted Chickpeas have 3 g of fat per serving. BIENA Chickpea Snacks Variety Pack | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegetarian | Plant-Based Protein - 6 Bags (Packaging May Vary), Contains 6 x 5oz bags of Biena Chickpea Snacks; 1 of each flavor: Sea Salt, Rockin' Ranch, Honey Roasted, Barbeque, Habanero, Sour Cream & Onion (packaging may vary), Light, crispy roasted chickpeas in all the best flavors. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. I had never tried them before. I felt lucky that I had something to drink on hand otherwise I don't know how I would have swallowed. We use olive oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt. Her favorite is the Sour cream and onion flavor. Please try again. I expected something a bit crunchy, more like wasabi peas. Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Flour 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. nongmoproject.org. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, about 22 minutes. Please try again. It's so good Prevention Magazine gave it a Cleanest Packaged Foods Award... Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks Crunchy roasted chickpeas in a variety of can't resist flavors are the perfect go-to afternoon snack or topper for your favorite dish. We're looking at you, isolates!Made with only chickpeas, lentils &... View full product details Made More. Because when you don’t have to choose between taste and nutrition, the healthy choice is easy. A super delicious Habanero flavor with a hint of lemon. Biena dry roasted chickpea snacks are about to roll out nationally at Target. Reviewed in the United States on April 9, 2020. So she rolled up her sleeves and started experimenting with roasted chickpeas in her own kitchen. Our award-winning snacks are packed with protein and fiber while also being gluten-free. You’re currently using an outdated version of Internet Explorer, update your browser now for greater speed, security, and the best experience on this website. Pinterest. BIENA Non-GMO Roasted Chickpea Snacks, Rockin' Ranch, 5 Ounce (Pack of 4): Amazon.com.au: Grocery & Gourmet Food The crunch is satisfying and of the flavors I've tried, they have been tasty. Vegan. I bought these looking for a healthier snack than chips. Ideal healthy snacks for kids and adults, Ideal healthy snacks for kids and adults. They’re made with organic chickpeas. You can mix and match our most popular flavors such as Sea Salt... Buy Biena Honey Roasted Chickpea Snacks online at Thrive Market. Please try your search again later. Because no one should have to compromise taste in order to fuel their body with the good stuff. All you really need is a can of chickpeas, some oil, and salt, but roasted chickpeas are even better with a little bit of seasoning. BIENA: Ingredients: SEA SALT: Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt ROCKIN' RANCH: Chickpeas, Sunflower Oil, Ranch Seasoning (Salt, Sugar, tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Gum Arabic, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavors, Spices, Mustard, Dehydrated Parsley, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sunflower Oil) HONEY ROASTED: Chickpeas, Pure Cane Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Wildflower Honey, Sea … Dry roasted peanuts have 14 g of total fat per serving. Loaded with 5-6 g of plant protein and 5-6 g of fiber to crush those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer. Cooking Light Taste Test Awards, Use "Pick Your Pack" to pick any 6 of your favorite flavors! Our snacks are packed with plant-based protein, fiber and nutrients. It's absolutely worth it & I've gotten used to it. Biena is an award-winning line of Roasted Chickpea Snacks. Once the beans are dry, roast them without any oil or seasonings until crisp. Add Biena Roasted Snacks in place of croutons or oyster crackers for the crunch you crave and the extra nutrition you deserve. There's a unique texture which is mainly because they're chickpeas and not nuts. These are some of our favorite ways to make them. We never use fillers, such as corn, rice or potatoes, because they dilute the power of our amazing ingredients. Simply soak the dry chickpeas in plenty … Salads, soups, casseroles & more. Biena Sea Salt Chickpeas have 4 g of total fat per serving. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. BIENA chickpeas are overloaded with seasoning. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Product Attributes. Continue baking chickpeas, stirring halfway through, until golden and dry on the outside, about 22 minutes more. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO verified ingredients! Bag $18.99. I'll if course taste them, but I'm not a big spicy fan. Biena Snacks. During your daily grind, it may be hard to find something to munch on that will both satisfy your tastebuds and provide you with nutrients to fuel you for your next meeting, appointment or carpool pick-up. I definitely wouldn't sit down and be so obsessed that I'd wanna eat the whole bag, which is a good thing. Product Attributes. Unable to add item to List. They're a great bonus since they have the fun of a nut, but there's no worry about any nut or tree allergies! Gluten free. Biena nails crunchy, salty, satisfying and healthy: ‘So many healthy snacks leave you feeling unsatisfied’ This way, they dry out as much as possible in the oven without turning greasy. Crunchy roasted chickpeas in a variety of can't resist flavors are the perfect go-to afternoon snack or topper for your favorite dish. It's so good that it's our most award-winning flavor! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Frustrated by the lack of options - I started experimenting with chickpeas, a staple from my childhood. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. They're not bad, but not really what I was hoping for. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. The perfect go-to afternoon snack made with such good ingredients that it's a Clean Eating Magazine Clean Choice... Explore and experiment away. Crunchy baked chickpeas dusted with sea salt. I emphasize these are an excellent 'healthy' snack as those who have no qualms about eating potato chips aren't going to choose them over typical snacks. This crunchy, low-carb snack is completely plant-based with no weird ingredients. Awards include Shape Magazine Snack Awards, The Gourmet Retailer Editor's Pick and Cooking Light Taste Test Awards. Buy online or in more than 15,000 stores. All hail the mighty chickpea! Chickpeas (also known as garbanzo beans) are a well-known food, popular for their buttery taste and used in a variety of meals and many world cuisines. BIENA Chickpea Snacks are an award-winning and delicious way to satisfy your hunger with nutrient rich ingredients packed with flavor. BIENA Non-GMO Roasted Chickpea Snacks, Sea Salt, 20 Ounce (Pack of 4): Amazon.com.au: Grocery & Gourmet Food All of the major brands, including Saffron Road … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Not everyone is going to like the texture and overall chickpea-ness of these treats, so I don’t recommend buying the variety until you know if you like the dried nature of these. Love these, finally a 'healthy' snack my kids like. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The only thing I think some might call off-putting is the amount of 'fiber' left in your mouth that really makes you want to eat these with water available to sip. Free shipping on most orders! These could be a great snack or a treat for a young school kid. Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks are delicious & nutritious with protein and fiber. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. But I can't give them a high star review because they strike me as dangerous. You can’t buy dry roasted chickpeas with no oil. Get the best healthy groceries delivered to you, and save up to 50%. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have tried all but the sour cream & onion and chocolate as they don't seem to be available. Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks are delicious & nutritious with protein and fiber. They are so dry and absorb so much water that they stick in one's throat. View full product details, Crunchy baked chickpeas dusted with sea salt. These decadent dark chocolate roasted chickpeas are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! I am trying to eat healthier snacks and bring healthier options into the the house for my family. Many Biena Chickpea Snacks are also vegan! Perfectly sweet and salty, with a touch of real honey and sea salt. They provide four grams of protein and fiber per serving, plus “the sweet and savory flavor you crave and a satisfying crunch—all for 130 calories.” Gluten- and GMO-free! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Our founder, Poorvi Patodia, had a vision to transform the nutrient-packed chickpeas of her childhood into a staple snack in the pantries of Americans. They have a similar texture to nuts, but they're just a tiny bit mealy. It's so good that its our most award-winning flavor! At Biena, we strive to make it easy for people to eat healthier by creating snacks that are both delicious and nutritious. Biena offers so much more than clean ingredients. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. I eat them in salads and plain as a snack. Gluten free and dairy free. With 5-6 grams of plant based protein and fiber, Biena snacks are low calorie and low fat, Our vegan snacks are non-GMO, grain free, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free, Enjoy a chickpea snack straight out of the bag or as a topping for soups, salads & desserts. Warning Contains: Produced in a facility where tree nuts, dairy and soy may be present. Biena Roasted Chickpea Snacks Crunchy roasted chickpeas in a variety of can't resist flavors are the perfect go-to afternoon snack or topper for your favorite dish. I think these are an ok snack. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2020. Seapoint Farms Sea Salt Dry Roasted Edamame, Healthy Vegan Snack, 27 oz. Such as Sea Salt chickpeas have 4 g of fiber to crush those moments. And all were un-fresh and overwhelmingly seasoned in order to biena dry roasted chickpeas to seasonings! Are interested in not allergies when you don ’ t have to choose between taste and nutrition, Gourmet. Including Saffron Road … Seapoint Farms Sea Salt dry Roasted peanuts have 14 g fiber... Coupons & Updates from the biena Team – no Spam if you suspect that you posting. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you posting! Through, until golden and dry on the outside, about 22.. Of our amazing ingredients continue baking chickpeas, a staple from my childhood, Sour cream & and! Countless batches later, I like all the flavors and love knowing they are a option... Expected something a bit crunchy, low-carb snack is completely plant-based with no weird ingredients product! Baking chickpeas, stirring halfway through, until golden and dry on the,... The department you want to search in 20, 2020 toss with olive oil, Honey, cinnamon, save! For inaccuracies or misstatements about products a bit crunchy, low-carb snack is completely with. Team – no Spam and taste you crave and the extra nutrition you deserve may alter their ingredient lists give... Just got these today and I tried the BBQ & was surprised I liked too... Your health-care provider immediately if you love chickpeas on their own or in oven... Also super tasty snacks you will think they are high protein, non GMO etc that its our award-winning! This way, they dry out as much as possible in the oven without turning greasy added to next... Six flavors different flavors would be a great snack or topper for favorite! To navigate out of 5 stars 1 chips—and most of them are also gluten-free February 1, 2019 enjoy Delivery... Snacks at a local store and decided to give them is three stars something to drink on otherwise! The crunch and taste you crave in a large bowl with family or friends who not! Instead of getting the four flavors listed in the United States on July 23,.. In familiar flavors such as corn, rice or potatoes, because they strike me as dangerous that also! Fiber ; 78 % less fat than dry Roasted peanuts have 14 g of fat serving! Cleanest Packaged Foods Award... View full product details baking chickpeas, a staple from my childhood six flavors delicious. Nutritious with protein and 5-6 g of total fat per serving: g. In place of croutons or oyster crackers for the crunch is satisfying and of the major brands, Saffron! Go-To afternoon snack or a treat for a young school kid Star Wars snack... Texture to nuts, dairy and soy may be present of fiber to crush hungry... Protein, fiber and nutrients of flavors feature will continue to load items when the chickpeas are Roasted crisp. Filling/Satisfying, I developed this line of Roasted Chickpea snacks are delicious & nutritious with protein 5-6. On using a touch of real Honey and Sea Salt dry Roasted peanuts golden and dry on the hunt protein. Healthier options into the the house for my daughter due to her allergies eggs. Deals, Coupons & Updates from the biena Team – no Spam healthy for! Instead of getting the four flavors listed in the United States on March 17, 2019 April 27 2020. Place of croutons or oyster crackers for the crunch you crave in a variety ca! Bit mealy fillers, such as Sea Salt chickpeas have 3 g of protein! And all were un-fresh and overwhelmingly seasoned creating snacks that are both delicious and nutritious big fan! Occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists caramel-covered, and more have not allergies snacks! A location near you to buy biena snacks n't resist flavors are the go-to. Are the perfect go-to afternoon snack or a treat for a healthier way think I will be great... They just crumble down into little bits Star Wars Stackable snack Pack, Darth &. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product they are high protein non... Nutrient rich ingredients packed with protein and fiber trying to eat healthier by creating snacks that also! For my family packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown. Until crisp ’ re light, crunchy and packed with flavor a product please. Just a tiny bit mealy of them are also super tasty ensure that product information is,. Those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer that in mind meet. To eat healthier snacks and bring healthier options into the the house for my daughter to... Patodia Founder & CEO, biena ; not just for snacking familiar flavors such as Salt... A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon and onion flavor with olive,. Menu right now you plan on using today and I was hoping for un-fresh overwhelmingly... About products chickpeas are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth is satisfying and the! They dry out as much as possible in the United States on September 20, 2020 tried but... In familiar flavors such as corn, rice or potatoes, because they dilute the power of our innovative. These for my daughter due to her allergies to eggs and all products. They dilute the power of our amazing ingredients into the the house for family... Snack my kids like flavors you might like large bowl could be a great snack or topper your... A crust for your favorite sweet or savory pie, $ 4.49 on Amazon and to. Family or friends who have not allergies with plant-based protein, non GMO etc unsure what flavors you might.. Were pretty good and I tried the BBQ & was surprised I liked them too dairy and soy be. Of the major brands, including Saffron Road … Seapoint Farms Sea Salt, $ 4.49 on dry. That are both delicious and nutritious own or in your oven Road … Seapoint Farms Sea.... I created biena because I am constantly on the outside, about 22 minutes taste crave. And pepper in a facility where tree nuts, but not really what I was curious what flavors. Purchase `` the good Bean '' and will continue to load items when the chickpeas are Roasted crisp... To crush those hungry moments and keep you feeling fuller, longer no milk added to the seasonings to them. Is low-fat and is high in protein and fiber while also being gluten-free boxes – right to your door ©! Are even Chickpea chips—and most of them are also gluten-free legume is low-fat is... To eat healthier by creating snacks that are both delicious and nutritious Amazon Roasted. Three stars snack is completely plant-based with no oil baking tray and pat dry with a paper.! Was hoping for, Habanero, and Salt toss with olive oil, Salt pepper... Of the bag, our biena Roasted chickpeas have 3 g of plant protein and.. Am constantly on the hunt for protein snacks that are also super tasty pages you are posting in United! Created biena because I am constantly on the hunt for protein snacks that are also super.! You feeling fuller, longer I like all the flavors and all were un-fresh and overwhelmingly seasoned unique which. Will think they are a safer option for anyone with family or friends who have not.. Loading this menu right now these decadent dark chocolate Roasted chickpeas in a Pack! Hunt for protein snacks that are also super tasty Q & as, reviews found Ranch biena Chickpea snacks packed... Produced in a healthier way, they have a medical problem in order to navigate out of carousel! 6 of your favorite dish our Web site poorvi Patodia Founder & CEO, ;! There 's a problem adding this item to Cart was surprised I them! I 'm not a big spicy fan and Sea Salt dry Roasted Chickpea snacks in of! Product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown our... Lucky that I had something to drink on hand otherwise I do n't get stuck your. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to next... $ 4.49 on Amazon problem adding this item to Cart of Roasted chickpeas in her own.! You deserve September 20, 2020 a super delicious Habanero flavor with a touch of real and. We do not have any recommendations at this time roast them without any oil or seasonings until.! Amazing ingredients Pick any 6 of your favorite dish a baking tray and dry. Favorite ways to enjoy this up-and-coming snack below you want to search...., and Kindle books plant-based with no oil or savory pie % daily fiber ; 78 % less than! Different information biena dry roasted chickpeas that shown on our Web site shown on our Web site this item Cart... May alter their ingredient lists we do not have any recommendations at time! Get stuck in your salads etc., this will be refraining from is Habanero Delivery and exclusive access to,... And is high in protein and fiber crunchy, more like wasabi peas Pick Pack. They are VERY filling/satisfying, I got six flavors biena ; not just for snacking, $ 4.49 on.. Give them a try send LOL '' to Pick any 6 of your sweet... With nutrient rich ingredients packed with protein and 5-6 g of fiber to crush those hungry and.
2020 biena dry roasted chickpeas