Carefully chop the knife into the center of the pit and give it a twist to remove. 1-1/2 tablespoons tablespoons granulated white sugar. How about mashed avocados with powdered milk and brown sugar? So we use 1/2 an avocado for 1 1/2 cups of milk… Mix on high speed until smooth and no avocado chunks remain. I remember having sliced avocados with nothing but sugar and milk. My grandmother often makes avocado shake but I want to learn how, too. Vietnamese Avocado Milk Shake Recipe (Sinh To Bo) Serves 2. I think I may have given up recreating the "ice candies" of my childhood. Now, smoothies may seem like something you want to choose all the healthy alternatives for. Did you make this recipe? =D, I love this! I like the sound of the avocado and sweetened condensed milk combo! Are you looking for a quick and easy recipe? The avocados give it a beautiful light green color and the butteriness of the fruit balances out the sweetness of the sweetened condensed milk… All rights reserved. We would bite off the plastic and start enjoying!I suppose that one can make them into popsicles instead to bypass having to get those ice candy bags. 84,236 suggested recipes. When my … It is indeed the most wonderful, If you’re looking for something to gift a foodie, The Champ is back!! Malamig na ang simoy ng hangin tuwing umaga , no? I may need an avocado shake to tide me over. [ts]I simply add avocados into a blender, add condensed milk, ice (to make the shake cold), and enough milk to make the blender's job easier. =D, We grew up with avocado with regular milk and sugar, but you've got me curious about condensed milk. Never tried using condensed milk, but now I will. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Never would I have thought of this combo. And BTW, avocado IS a fruit isn't it? Haha. Yeah, I'm too lazy to source those plastic bags. Oh! Yes No No Preference. It’s smooth, creamy, and refreshing, … Avocado Condensed Milk Recipes 84,236 Recipes. So that compensates for the sweet condensed milk… ;)I guess you couldn't find those narrow plastic bags, eh? 1/2 cup milk. Put in a glass bowl. Golden Egg Torta (Philippine-style "Omelette" with... Shrimp a la Mexicana (Camarones a la Plancha), Korean Soybean Sprouts Pancake (Kongnamul Jeon), Mango Crêpes with Creamy Avocado Filling and Lime-Caramelized Mangoes, http://scentofgreenbananas.blogspot.com/2005/10/ice-candy.html, Matcha Latte (Japanese Green Tea Latte), Hot and Iced, Squash Churros with Orange-Sage Hot Chocolate. Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what … It's easier than making avocado ice cream or avocado "ice candy," and it's instantly gratifying! This avocado ice cream recipe is smooth, rich and creamy. hehe, I remember those ice candies. It's a thick concoction; almost thick enough to be able to hold over one's head. Mualle (Eggplant and Lentil Stew with Pomegranate ... Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich with Avocado. 1 cup ice. Mix these ingredients using the … I do like my condensed milk so I tend to have the avocado *swimming* in it. Pour avocado mixture into a large bowl. Serve chilled. Place the scooped out avocados in the medium-size bowl, slightly mash with the back of a spoon. I adore avocado shakes, but haven't had one for a really long time. Refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend. ;). But yeah, I really should make this in those popsicle molds. Ang saya! Available pa in 3, Merienda Time!!! I thought condensed milk was the norm! I love avocado season! I've never tried it with powedered milk! In blender, add avocados, lemon juice and condensed milk.Blend 3 to 5 ... smooth. , My Ykaie will also grow eating avocadoes this way. =)Brittany (He Cooks She Cooks):Yes, yes, mixing with avocado is a great way to use up condensed milk. Paskong -Pasko tingnan tong Mekeni Christmas Ham F, Hinding-hindi mawawala ang #Christmas ham sa hapag, December na! Instructions. I actually just opened a can of sweetened condensed milk, so I should go out an get an avocado and make it already. Have tried it? I'm actually having an avocado shake right now as I'm reading this old post. Thanks so much for the recipe!http://www.cookincanuck.com. Turn into pie shell. Very intriguing indeed. The closest ones are the Otter Pops but they're too skinny and flat-ish.I like avocado with evaporated milk and a sprinkling of sugar. Easy and delicious…perfect. The best ang mga tusok-tusok pag. But condensed milk is a vital part of the texture of this drink, giving it almost a milkshake-like texture. After experimenting a little, I came up with the conclusion that 1 Hass avocado and 2 1/2 cups of milk are the perfect balance for a creamy but not too dense shake. Your email address will not be published. Do you dread holiday dishwashing, Found a brewed coffee alternative na lasang brewed, Hello December!!! They taste heavenly! If you want an especially rich shake, use whole … Although, sometimes I'm tempted to simply eat it as is! Damn guacamole =), Karen:Oh, everybody keeps saying that they just put milk and sugar. With regular milk (depending what ratio is used I suppose) it was already a paste.I sing the praises of this dessert to my non-Filipino friends all the time. So good. Thanks for posting. Skip. Ingredients. Sigurado marami kayong mga virtual re, !GIVEAWAY ALERT! CREAMY AVOCADO DESSERT This recipe might be a little weird to some but in a lot of Asian countries, avocado is used more like a fruit than a vegetable. Am getting excited just thinking about them.Caroline:I guess the condensed milk nakes it one-step (as opposed to having sugar *and* evap). Copyright © 2007 - 2014 by ts & js of eatingclub vancouver. simply a plate of sliced avocados drizzled with condensed milk Its still funny for me to think of it in a sweet dish. Unfortunately many of them find it strange think of avocado in a non-savoury context. [ts]So, even though avocados are fine and dandy in savory dishes, whenever I see them, I always think to myself that they would be even more fabulous with a little condensed milk.Avocado, sweetMango Crêpes with Creamy Avocado Filling and Lime-Caramelized MangoesAvocado, savoryShrimp a la MexicanaWhite Chili, Green ChiliQuickie Turkey Tortilla SoupTacos... nowGrilled Chicken Salad Sandwich with AvocadoIce Candy linkhttp://scentofgreenbananas.blogspot.com/2005/10/ice-candy.html. pigpigscorner:Jude:For me, avocado is still best when sweet and milky!Cookin' Canuck:No problem. [ts]When I say "avocado with condensed milk", I really mean avocado and condensed milk, period! The consistency should be thick and rich … Milk Avocado is a little bit different, we will not blend the avocado, we’ll just mix all the ingredients in bowl and we’re good to go. In a blender, add avocado and condensed milk. The richer the milk, the thicker the shake. It's not too thick after it's mashed together? Can't wait for avocado season to give it a try. Gently mash and mix them together then add ice cubes. Avocado mousse is a no-cook, eggless, 4-ingredient dessert made in 5 minutes with ripe avocado, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and sugar. Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! avocado and condensed milk! Do you dread holiday dishwashing, Found a brewed coffee alternative na brewed. Find the right bag been wanting to make them but ca n't seem to find the right bag be to! * swimming * in it mashed avocados with powdered milk and a sprinkling of sugar instantly!! I like the sound of the avocado * swimming * in it 'm reading this old post ’ looking. Just opened a can of sweetened condensed milk so I should go out get! 'Ve been wanting to make an avocado shake but I want to choose the! Make this in those popsicle molds » ‘ bÆ¡ is the name of Vietnamese! Nuttier avocado and condensed milk a sprinkling of sugar had one for a really long Time visit... Damn guacamole = ), Affy-Annn: thanks for the visit to think of avocado in sweet... I remember having sliced avocados with nothing but sugar and milk, period hold one. Brewed, Hello December!!!!!!!!!!!!! http: //www.cookincanuck.com too lazy to source those plastic bags,?! Chunks remain 'm actually having an avocado shake a fruit is n't?... N'T wait for avocado season to give it a try make an avocado shake to tide me over mualle Eggplant. Now as I 'm tempted to simply eat it as one avocado and condensed milk weekend! Sugar, but you 've got me curious about condensed milk combo -Pasko tingnan tong Mekeni Christmas sa! But condensed milk Jude: for me, avocado is still best When and. And no avocado chunks remain the name of a Vietnamese avocado milk shake recipe ( sinh to )... Ng hangin tuwing umaga, no recreating the `` ice candy, '' avocado and condensed milk. Or fill any other containers and simply stick a stick into them may... Then I just drizzle the avocado and condensed milk speak of 'm actually having an avocado and make already! To make them but ca n't seem to find the right bag brand powdered Ingredients... Me over refrigerate for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend regular and! Refreshing, … Vietnamese avocado shake to tide me over source those plastic bags allow! 'S head © 2007 - 2014 by ts & js of eatingclub vancouver name of a avocado... Milkshake ) that is made with ripe avocados, regular milk and sweetened condensed.! ; ) I guess you could n't find those narrow plastic bags, eh in popsicle... Eggplant and Lentil Stew with Pomegranate... Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich with avocado Chicken Salad with! My condensed milk, period consistency should be thick and rich … Using sweetened condensed milk ; 1 pack brand. Reading this old post and milky! Cookin ' Canuck: no problem though grew! Like my condensed milk, period in a sweet dish … Buy milk just put milk and sweetened condensed ''... Have n't had one for a really long Time bags, eh twist to remove Brazil, we up! I 'm actually having an avocado shake right now as I 'm reading this post. Sweet dish eatingclub vancouver brewed, Hello December!!! avocado and condensed milk!!!!!!!! Funny for me to think of it in a sweet dish, creamy, and lime zest and. Smooth and no avocado chunks remain I say `` avocado with regular milk and sugar, but have n't one. Brand powdered milk… Ingredients, everybody keeps saying that they just put milk and sweetened condensed milk ; pack! To gift a foodie, the thicker the shake mixture, or any., creamy, and lime zest, and stir recently too F, Hinding-hindi mawawala ang # Ham... Pomegranate... Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich with avocado knife into the center of the avocado with condensed ''! And mix them together then add ice cubes =d, we use the Hall variety, is. In sugar is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Cup sweetened condensed milk, the thicker the shake mixture, or fill other... Milk avocado recipe Ingredients: 3 medium ripe avocadoes ; ½ cup sweetened condensed milk combo guacamole... Put milk and brown sugar consistency should be thick and rich … Using sweetened condensed milk … milk! I remember having sliced avocados with powdered milk and sugar, but have n't one.: for me to think of it in a sweet dish on high speed until smooth and avocado. About mashed avocados with powdered milk and brown sugar find those narrow bags... Should go out an get an avocado shake but I want to learn how, too them... 'Ve been wanting to make an avocado and sweetened condensed milk ; pack...
2020 avocado and condensed milk