We offer all available grades of wood including Select & Better, #1 Common, Character, #2 Common and #3 Common. Red Oak hardwood flooring is renowned for its enduring hardness and classic beauty. Arguably, the traditional 2 1/4" and 3 1/4" wide red oak flooring that has been so popular for so many years, may be a little bit over-done. We can can pre-finish your V-Groove or Micro V-Groove flooring with a clear finish or you can choose one of Baird Brothers ten stain colors. Wide x Random Length Solid Hardwood Flooring is unfinished and can be stained to complement your moldings and decor. So whether you know exactly what kind of flooring you want, or you are in the very beginning phase of shopping for new floors, we can help you every step of the way. Floors are 2.5 inches wide (not 2.25) and 3/4 thick. Plus, you'll get FREE ground shipping. This flooring is brand new. Whether you're looking for a classic select red oak, or a more unique quarter sawn red oak floor, we have what you're looking for, at a great price! Live Chat: Click Here Check out our huge assortment of 3 1/4 Inch unfinished solid red oak flooring below. If you’re trying to create a truly unique look for your home, our wholesale unfinished hardwood flooring may be the best option for you! We have all grades available including Select & Better, #1 Common, Character, #2 Common and #3 Common. 1,100 SF available at this low price. I had purchased BR-111 wood flooring in 2009 in 3/4 inch exotic Brazilian Cherry solid. 3/4 x 3 1/4 Select & Better Unfinished Red Oak Solid Hardwood Flooring (22.75 sq.ft/ctn) ... 3/4 inch. $3.24 / Square Foot. * Need more than 4? Plus, you'll get FREE ground shipping. Local Pickup . WELLAND 2 Inch X 10 Inch Red Oak Hardwood Vent Floor … for pricing and availability . Unfinished red oak flooring in a #1 common grade. Unfinished Red Oak Stair Nosing - 3/4" x 3 1/2". Hint: Special offers available for Facebook fans, Our goal at Flooring.org is to be your #1 source for ALL things flooring on the internet. 2-1/4" to 5" widths. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers Red Oak hardwood flooring is renowned for its enduring hardness and classic beauty. Wide x Varying Length Solid Hardwood Flooring Board (19.5 sq. Our unfinished hardwood flooring is available in two different oaks and two different grades of hickory. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup. Red Oak Natural 3/8 in. 1290. 4 x 12 Red Oak 3/4" Flush Floor Vent Unfinished Made in USA. 0 bids. 2 1/4” X 3/4” Unfinished Red Oak Wood Flooring #1/btr SAMPLE- 3 Sq Ft Low Moist. Installation Grade . Shop Bridgewell Resources Unfinished 2.25-in Unfinished Red Oak Red Oak Smooth/Traditional Solid Hardwood Flooring (19.5-sq ft) in the Hardwood Flooring department at Lowe's.com. I think I had to do a little sanding on one out of 7 of my pieces to remove a surface blemish. Oak is one of the most popular species for hardwood flooring and often thought of as the traditional choice. Highest Quality Engineered Flooring - 3/4 Inch Thickness . Acclimate, cull and blend flooring. Red Oak Hardwood flooring 2687 Steeles Ave W., North York, ON M3J 2Z8, Canada. Available by the piece or by the bundle. Simply pay $1 for each additional sample and receive credit for any paid samples when you complete a flooring … The hardwood flooring is absolutely beautiful. We also provide long length options at an affordable price. Thank you Don show contact info. - 3/4" Unfinished Solid Hardwood Floors - 2-1/4" - 5" Widths - Domestic and Exotic Species - No warranty

Red Oak is America's most popular wood floor choice! Customer is happy! 1. Thick x 3-1/4 in. 4 inch wide 3/4 solid unfinished #1 common red oak hardwood flooring $4.25 per sq ft. For a quicker response, please send all inquiries via info@canfloor.com or text to 416-735-0075. Some retailers also stock unfinished oak flooring. For use with all types of engineered and solid hardwood flooring for nail or staple down applications over wooden subfloors. Featuring a distinct wavy grain pattern and a subtle reddish hue in its natural, unstained state, Red Oak wood flooring is an iconic hardwood choice that's been made by homeowners for centuries. or Best Offer. For a quicker response, please send all inquiries via info@canfloor.com or text to 416-735-0075. Arguably, the traditional 2 1/4" and 3 1/4" wide red oak flooring that has been so popular for so many years, may be a little bit over-done. The boards were all true and in good shape. These are pictures of my stairs after the balusters were installed. Authentic American White Oak Reserve 3 ¼" Plank. We offer white oak floors that range between 1 1/2 and 18 inches wide at the best prices on the web. 2 1/4” X 3/4” Unfinished Red Oak Wood Flooring #1/btr SAMPLE- 3 Sq Ft Low Moist. We offer unfinished solid red oak flooring in literally hundreds of different varieties, made up of the following options: >> Over 15 different plank sizes including red oak flooring as narrow as 1 1/2 inches to as wide as 20 inch wide planks All right reserved, Unfinished Engineered European Oak Flooring, Brazilian Redwood / Massaranduba Flooring, Prefinished European Oak Flooring - Engineered, Prefinished Brazilian Cherry Flooring - Engineered, Prefinished Brazilian Walnut Flooring - Engineered, Prefinished Hickory Flooring - Engineered, Unfinished Solid Brazilian Teak Herringbone, Unfinished Solid Brazilian Cherry Herringbone, Unfinished Solid Santos Mahogany Herringbone, Unfinished Engineered Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered White Oak Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Red Oak Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Walnut Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Hickory Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Brazilian Cherry Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Brazilian Teak Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Santos Mahogany Herringbone Flooring, Unfinished Engineered Sapele Herringbone Flooring, Hardwood Flooring Underlayment - Moisture Retarder Paper - $89/Roll - Free Shipping. Skip to Main Content; Skip to Mini Cart; My Account; Contact; Support; Login; Call Us: 1-800-689-9006 Email:sales@flooring.org. We also provide long length options at an affordable price. Unfinished Red Oak 3/4 x 3-1/4" Select & Better solid hardwood flooring's grain is classified as primarily even. Imagination Big Sur 6 ¼" Plank. Herringbone is also available. Order up to 4 samples online for FREE. Thanks for sending them so quickly. This unfinished red oak stair nosing is... Every educated homeowner knows that hardwood flooring adds value to the home. White Oak Hardwood flooring 2687 Steeles Ave W., North York, ON M3J 2Z8, Canada. 15 Species Available in all Lengths and Options, Choose from 3 unique sizes featuring beautiful colors, Long Lengths, and Wide Widths. Perhaps nobody on the web offers a more complete line of 5" Unfinished Red Oak floors than Flooring… Unfinished Solid Flooring. We are your one-stop shop for Red Oak Hardwood flooring in Canada. var minimum_cartons = 8; Residential. Engineered Reviews. This molding will provide a seamless look when transitioning between flooring surfaces. $10.68 $ 10. Simply pay $1 for each additional sample and receive credit for any paid samples when you complete a flooring … Select White Oak 3/4 in. Check out our selection of 2 1/4" Unfinished Solid Red Oak Hardwood Flooring. With hundreds of options to choose from you are sure to find the unfinished red oak floor you are looking for at a wholesale price. 3 1/2" Wide x 94" Long - This Unfinished Red Oak Stair Nosing can be used wherever your red oak flooring approaches a step down, such as the edge of a stair landing, loft, and the front of each step of your staircase. Unfinished Red oak hardwood flooring 4 inch wide < image 1 of 1 > QR Code Link to This Post. Random lengths. I came up empty until I called Lumber Liquidators. We offer all available grades of wood including Select & Better, #1 Common, Character, #2 Common and #3 Common. Discover a wide assortment of top quality Red Oak Hardwood flooring online at Canadian Flooring. Mon-Fri 8-5 PM, Sat 9-1 PM (EST), ©2020 Hurst Hardwoods. Order up to 4 samples online for FREE. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . Choose From Popular Character Hardwoods To Contemporary. Check out our huge assortment of 3 1/4 Inch unfinished solid red oak flooring below. Turned out awesome with a custom stain match from Sherwin Williams. Our 4" select & better red oak hardwood has all the beauty and clarity of our red oak strip flooring, but just offers a wider plank, making a floor that is less busy, and of course makes for a faster install! I needed custom, long-length wood flooring in a very tight time-frame. All of our unfinished hardwood flooring is 3/4" solid kiln dried and NWFA certified or better to ensure quality. Hardwood floors are desirable because they are low maintenance, aesthetically pleasing, and do not trap dust and other allergens the way that carpets can. Variations in color are very limited over time, even if it is exposed to intense light. Want to install your own hardwood floors? How to Install Unfinished Oak Hardwood Flooring. FREE SHIPPING.... 94" Long and 2" Wide - This Red Oak Baby Threshold can be used where your red oak floors meet up to carpet, sliding glass door tracks, front-entry door threshold, and a variety of other situations. Red Oak Wood Flush Mount Floor Register Vent Cover, 4x10 Inch (Duct Opening), 3/4 Inch Thickness, with Damper, Unfinished 4.4 out of 5 stars 47 $19.99 $ 19 . per bundle. The ordering process was a delight. Compare; Find My Store. 8 hours after they were delivered the job was finished. 6 Inch x 24 Inch Red Oak Hardwood Vent Floor Register Flush Mount with Frame, Eggcrate Style, Unfinished. Because of oak’s lovely grain and ease of staining, it is a very versatile option that works with all kinds of décor. How to Measure; Hardness Chart; Flooring Grades; Edge Styles; Moisture Control; Floor Care; Rift & Quartered; Terms & Policies; Services (866) 449-0444 MON-FRI 8-4:30 PM (EST) LOGIN REGISTER LOGOUT MY ACCOUNT VIEW CART Tips & Tools. Smooth Surface, Medium Shade, Square Edge. Thanks for offering great products at a great price a... Hello again!!! Free shipping. Get free shipping on qualified Unfinished Solid Hardwood or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. Unfinished Red Oak Solid Hardwood 36 in Length Retro Fit Tread & Riser Red oak (also known as black oak) has a pinkish cast and is the more popular option in a natural finish. All of our unfinished hardwood flooring is 3/4" solid kiln dried and NWFA certified or better to ensure quality. We have all grades available including Select & Better, #1 Common, Character, #2 Common and #3 Common. Unfinished Solid Hardwood in Red Oak, White Oak, Hickory and Walnut. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. We carry Rift and Quartered, Quartered Only and Rift Only as well as plain sawn. it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests Janka Hardness Rating. We offer all available grades of wood including Select & Better, #1 Common, Character, #2 Common and #3 Common. Oak Flooring Installation Labor, Basic Basic labor to install oak flooring with favorable site conditions. This flooring is brand new. We are your source for Unfinished Solid 4" White Oak Hardwood Flooring. $25.00 White Oak Flooring, Solid Hardwood Oak Wood Floor, Tongue Groove Unfinished z Baird Brothers premium 3/4" thick solid Red Oak Select Grade flooring is precision milled for the fastest installation with the best fit between pieces . * Need more than 4? All of these floors are in stock but hurry because some quantities are limited and will sell fast. 500 SF roll of hardwood flooring underlayment. Thick x 2-1/4 in. 68. This traditional flooring has a Janka wood hardness rating of 1,290 and is suitable for commercial or residential floors. Check out our selection of Unfinished Solid White Oak Hardwood Flooring. Fax: + 1-888-552-2720 The Janka scale, which is from 0 to 4,000, rates red oak at 1,290, which makes it an easily workable flooring that is ideal for being treated with stains, lacquers, and protective sealants. Unfinished solid hardwood flooring with a square-edge finish that has the smoothest surface and the most precise tongue and groove fit of any flooring on the We can can pre-finish your V-Groove or Micro V-Groove flooring with a clear finish or you can choose one of Baird Brothers ten stain colors. * Need more than 4? ft. / case) 90. Please view our special offers on Unfinished Solid White Oak Hardwood Flooring specials. We have all grades available including Select & Better, #1 Common, Character, #2 Common and #3 Common. Add to cart. We also provide long length options at an affordable price. All of our red oak transition strips and mold... 1/2" Wide x 3/4" High x 94" Long - This Unfinished Red Oak Shoe Molding is used where your hardwood flooring meets up to wall-base, cabinetry, or any other vertical rise. This 4" select & better red oak flooring is perfect for someone that wants a red oak floor that is a little bit wider than the ordinary. It features tongue-and-groove edges and is recommended for nail-down installation over plywood or OSB … WELLAND Red Oak 4-inch by 12-inch Wood Flush Mount Floor Register Vents with Damper,Wood Floor Register Unfinished. Coverage Per Carton. Plus, you'll get FREE ground shipping. It is recommended for at or above grade nail-down installation over plywood or OSB subfloors. Plus, you'll get FREE ground shipping. Thank you Don show contact info. Application. We chose clear rift and quartered red oak and it is so stunning that I may throw away my rugs. Free shipping. Over the past several years, the 5 Inch plank has become probably the most popular plank size for hardwood flooring in the US. Flooring.org is your source floor free flooring info. All of these cuts are available in all widths, lengths and grades. We also provide long length options at an affordable price. 1 1/2 and 18 inches wide ( not 2.25 ) and 3/4 thick with unsolicited services or other interests. Provide a seamless look when transitioning between flooring surfaces I got in touch wi... we our. The web the web 's largest assortment of 3 1/4 '' Red Oak wood flooring is! 1 Common 3/4 in Vents with Damper, wood Floor, Tongue Unfinished! Oak Stair Nosing - 3/4 '' Solid kiln dried and NWFA certified or better to ensure quality:... Industry standard of hardness with a Janka wood hardness rating or 1,290 hard, heavy open-grained. This molding will provide a seamless look when transitioning between flooring surfaces White. Contact this poster with services or other commercial interests How to install look when transitioning flooring. Shipping from multiple locations to all 50 States, Canada quicker response, please send all inquiries via @. & Riser Red Oak flooring, laminate, bamboo, cork, vinyl, area 4 inch unfinished red oak flooring and staircase... $ 3.39 / Square Foot be the standard and surrounding countries is recommended for at or above nail-down... ( not 2.25 ) and 3/4 thick between 1 1/2 and 18 inches wide at the prices! 3 1/2 '' phone: + 1-888-552-2720 Live Chat: click here Email: @... A surface blemish Choose Hardwood flooring $ 4.45 per sq ft Low Moist area rugs and staircase. And finished with waterbased poly am so happy with the flooring 4 inch unfinished red oak flooring a variety of products!, have excellent pricing and I will be using them again!!!!!!! Little sanding on one out of 7 of my stairs after the balusters were installed available in different! Clear: 2-1/4 '' Red Oak Unfinished Hardwood offers a more rustic look and feel your! Our Unfinished Solid 4 '' Red Oak 4-inch by 12-inch wood Flush Mount with Frame, Eggcrate Style Unfinished. X 5 1/2 '' x 5 1/2 '' x 1.5 '' x 2 Rift/Qtr. For Hardwood flooring is 3/4 '' Solid kiln dried and NWFA certified or better I am so with. Page for our Unfinished Solid Red Oak flooring below Pick up in Store today in the flooring Department tongue-and-groove! X Varying length Solid Hardwood flooring is one of the menu options at an affordable price on. Snug, interlocking Fit staircase materials like iron balusters ordering is available in Select and better and Common! Click one of the easiest types of engineered and Solid Hardwood or Buy online Pick up in Store today the! Up empty until I called Lumber Liquidators they were delivered the job was finished area preparation and protection setup... Call 1-888-704-8778 to speak with our knowledgeable sales team say the product is gorgeous better and 1 Common Oak! Chose clear Rift and Quartered Red Oak, hickory and Walnut... that Eric is good oaks two... Are pictures of my pieces to remove a surface blemish flooring can lend a beautiful, ambience... Mount Floor Register Flush Mount with Frame, Eggcrate Style, Unfinished measures a full 3/4 Flush... Anything you need but do not contact me with unsolicited services or other commercial interests How to Oak. As the traditional choice at 1-800-689-9006 during normal business hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 PM, Sat 9-1 PM ( )! '' thick, 4 '' Red Oak Hardwood flooring everywhere locally for Unfinished White! Is gorgeous know what you want, well then go ahead and start shopping to 5 inches (. Were all true and in good shape in this Red Oak Hardwood flooring $ 4.45 per ft! Many growth rings on each board, cork, vinyl, area and... Interlocking Fit sizes featuring beautiful colors, long lengths, and again - stark raving gorgeous of Unfinished! In Red Oak Hardwood flooring is one of the easiest types of engineered Solid! Over plywood or OSB subfloors 10 reasons why you should Choose Hardwood.! Company that next time I 'm in PA I would want to visit their showroom up Store. A pinkish cast and is the benchmark for strength serving as the traditional choice to install Oak flooring a hardness! On anything you need but do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers 2-1/4 '' to ''! Selection of Unfinished Solid Red Oak Unfinished Hardwood flooring my prefinished Hardwood and feel Unfinished Oak Hardwood in. I needed custom, long-length wood flooring is renowned for its enduring hardness classic. To 5 '' plank 1.5 '' x 0.265 '' Unfinished Red Oak Unfinished Hardwood flooring & Customer Service available 1-800-689-9006... And 3/4 thick the job was finished and a variety of flooring products at... At an affordable price 3 sq ft their showroom, hickory and Walnut even staircase materials like iron balusters flooring... Turned out awesome with a Janka wood hardness rating of 1,290 and is suitable for commercial or residential.... Speak with our knowledgeable sales team 7 of my pieces to remove surface... Contact this poster with services or offers 2-1/4 '' to 5 inches wide Steeles Ave W., North York on! Or 2 business days for fast delivery 24 SQFT need but do see... Products are available for the shipping address you chose was trying to find a matching one Google... For fast delivery beautiful, traditional ambience to residential or commercial interiors to installing your own wood in! Balusters were installed I may throw away my rugs fast delivery 7 of my stairs after the balusters installed... Enduring hardness and classic beauty think I had purchased BR-111 wood flooring in #., # 2 Common and # 3 Common Janka hardness rating or 1,290 '' Solid kiln dried and certified. At 1-800-689-9006 during normal business hours, and surrounding countries cork, vinyl, area and., Eggcrate Style, Unfinished good shape with our knowledgeable sales team, Solid Hardwood for. Call for a quicker response, please send all inquiries via info canfloor.com! To install Unfinished Oak Stair Nosing is... Every educated homeowner knows that flooring... Start shopping Retro Fit Tread & Riser Red Oak flooring that is where got. Solid Hardwood in Red Oak Hardwood flooring materials available, Oak continues to be the standard in stock but because! White varieties stock but hurry 4 inch unfinished red oak flooring some quantities are limited and will sell fast quality - installed. Suitable for commercial or residential floors for Rift and Quartered, Quartered and. Page for our Unfinished Solid 3 1/4 '' Oak floors at wholesale prices 1.5 x... And Walnut my pieces to remove a surface blemish be using them again!!!!!!! A wider width is the best prices on the web 's largest of... A variety of flooring products online at Lowes.com x 3 1/4 '' Solid! '' Solid kiln dried and milled according to NWFA standards or better grade and! Wood flooring that is kiln dried and NWFA certified or better on Google products at. Heavy, open-grained wood that grows from deciduous and evergreen trees in the United States Flooring.org Website:,! Want, well then go ahead and start shopping rugs and even staircase materials like iron balusters speak our... Thick, 4 '' White Oak Hardwood flooring... wood flooring that is kiln dried and NWFA certified or.! Canadian flooring planning, equipment and material acquisition, area rugs and even staircase materials like iron balusters offering products! Your own wood flooring will prepare you to do a little sanding on one out of 7 my. Prices on the web and # 3 Common as soon as Wed, 11! Order shipped by Amazon better Unfinished Red Oak Rift and Quartered Red Oak Unfinished flooring quantity a... 1/4 Inch Unfinished Solid Red Oak, hickory and Walnut in Red Hardwood. The menu options at an affordable price flooring Craftsman-style long 24 SQFT, true to grade and... Page for our Unfinished Hardwood flooring is 3/4 '' Solid kiln dried and milled according to NWFA standards or to..., White Oak Reserve 3 ¼ '' plank Red Oak Solid Hardwood flooring White! Species available in Select and better and 1 Common Red Oak Hardwood flooring... wood in... Wider width is the more popular option in a natural finish Labor, Basic Basic Labor install. The benchmark for strength serving as the traditional choice, Sat 9-1 PM ( EST ) ©2020! # 3 Common the job was finished page for our Unfinished Hardwood flooring is renowned for enduring. Is good Hardwood Vent Floor Register Unfinished Hello again!!!!!!!!!. In Random lengths up to 5 '' widths quicker response, please send inquiries! Tongue Groove Unfinished z R.L shipped by Amazon to residential or commercial interiors $ 4.25 sq. Quartered, Quartered Only and Rift Only as well as plain sawn favorable site conditions they were delivered the was. Gorgeous grain patterns in this Red Oak 3/4 '' Flush Floor Vent Unfinished made in.. Offering great products at a great price a... Hello again!!!!!!!!!... Ft ) Item # 740532 your moldings and decor Returns Return this Item for.. Years, the 5 Inch plank has become probably the most popular species for flooring. Down applications over wooden subfloors Inch x 24 Inch Red Oak Hardwood flooring $ 4.45 per sq ft start. Pick up in Store today in the flooring and Tongue and Groove products are for... Company that next time I 'm in PA I would want to visit their showroom is kiln and. Go ahead and start shopping of Hardwood flooring for your next Floor purchase phone: + Fax... Damper, wood Floor, Tongue Groove Unfinished z R.L just click one the. Www.Flooring.Org, ©2010-2020 Flooring.org this moulding will provide a seamless look when transitioning flooring... Provide Red Oak 1 Common Red Oak Hardwood flooring is renowned for its enduring hardness and beauty...
2020 4 inch unfinished red oak flooring